User avatar

Zion

  • Lounge, The Re: Being a Man

    Wanna be UBER male? Hold on sweetheart, this is a though one... Keep your head up! Shorten your temper! NO EMPATHY! Stand tall, throw your sholders back! LESS EXPRESSIONS ON ...

    Mar 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    LD: Awesuuuum :D Yay for irishness! Chevy's gone noir-esh. Yeah,,, :D CL, *waves intricate gestures in front of her face* poOoOoOoooost theeeeem....PoOOOOoooOOooost theeeem

    Mar 5, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    7/10 makes me hungry :)

    Mar 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Z gave me a link to the site :D

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    OMG CRYS YOURE GORAGEOUS! :D I told you you would be waering that dress! Remeber? :D Also, you DID lost weight! :D WOnderful! ::hugs:: Im so proud f my girl! ...

    Feb 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: You know youre eastern europian when...

    Irish blood, dearie :D Irish. 64. You can spell 'European' ;) Not really...ya see, we use cyrilic Кирилчна азбукаааа ракс мај сакс! Cyrilic Alphabet rox my sox! Oh also, I ...

    Feb 26, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: WTF Who is CL?

    Well once again I'll hafta be the cheeky semi glam like eastern europian but.....ergh....lol Nice to know CL got back on the right track! :D ::hugs::

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Yo

    So I said... "Dude, i'll give yo dog as mucha my blueberry muffin as I want!!" Ye but then I said something liek: You cant mess with moi, biotch. Im ...

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: I Shall No Longer Shave My Legs: A Prayer

    I shall no longer shave my legs I shall no longer shave my arm pits WHAT?!?!?!? *faints* I DO that I know its natural and all that, but I just ...

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: You know youre eastern europian when...

    1. Your neighbour comes over every day uninvited, for coffee. 2. You start your day with a cup of coffee and a cigarette 3.You are standing next to the two ...

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Lets get global!

    I didnt knew where should I put this one... All the news from the world through RSS life feed. Check it out guys, quite nifty...also kinda cute :D

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Yo

    Dude, the funny thing is, I totally talk like this yo. Like...all the time. Like, totally...I managed to talk to her last night and, like, try to convince her and ...

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Yo

    Um..............yeah I told her but she wouldnt listen! That little tramp.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

    Feb 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Gray or Grey?

    Bah! English spelling stinks! There is no 'u' anywhere in color. But I'm with the grey caucus on this issue. Not sure why, but gray just does not look right. ...

    Feb 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: A tribute to old PJ

    Well I like the transition, not that he isnt fat anymore, but with the beard and the greasy hair and the specs and everything he looks like an overgrown gnome+dwarf ...

    Feb 19, 2006


If Nate ever zeroes the count in "Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It", that zero should be immortalized in the quote gen.
— JazzicusMaximus