-
Re: Barney.. AH!
Barney is a 8 foot purple carnivoruos dinosaur, who isnt afraid of him? :shrugs:
May 26, 2005 -
Re: Bad Things to Say Before You Kiss Her (or Him!)
Blue you perv :P :D
May 26, 2005 -
Re: what do girls/women like?
*welcomes them in front of the gates of Disneyland* got here first, heh, rotten lammas :P ;)
May 26, 2005 -
Re: Bad Things to Say Before You Kiss Her (or Him!)
"Hey hottie you up for casual sex?" :P lol sometimes too much used around here lol
May 26, 2005 -
Re: Hi!!!! I'm new here!!!!!!!
mmm... tea.... ::goes and makes some:: Chamomile tea... mmm.. ::trie to imitate Arieda's graceful movements but ends up spilling searing tea on lap:: OWWW SH*T!!! suits you right *sips tea ...
May 26, 2005 -
Re: Everything you can do that not everyone can!
You an empath too? ISnt it awesome? :D
May 26, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Love the glasses Arvy. aka, I cant find anything good about the pic so I'll say something bout the weird looking glasses. lmao j/k j/k haha! someone doesnt like winter ...
May 26, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
for me, one cannot go without the other. 18 century picyness (yuck, I cant think of the very fact that guys are wearing lipstick and a beauty mark) OR prehistoricness? ...
May 26, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
esmeralda. exoticness rocks chick question jack or nai? :P
May 26, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
ok I took another pic lol, this one looks more human
May 26, 2005 -
Re: BARBIE MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
six years ago I had one of those digital pets, tamagothcy or something, i little chick and a small dinosaur they were awesome
May 25, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
wow thats an awesome tatoo. *drolls* I want to get myself a metal unicron
May 25, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
both prince charming or shape changed shrek
May 25, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
I dont know what came up to me, so I posted a pic, which hopefully I will regret it to the end of my perpetual life. :roll:
May 25, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
YEah post some pics people
May 25, 2005
