User avatar

Zion

  • Randomosity Re: Flirt much?

    I am NOT barating Hunter. Im saying that all I read since I came back for a bit is stalking,flirting,who loves who,crushes, even Meshy and Jack told me they are ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Flirt much?

    People please, you start to sound like horomone imbalanced brats. I mean look at you, the forum is starting to look like a american high school from the movies. The ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys

    fun fact: Jake Gyllenhaal is bi/gay. ;)

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: So long everyone....

    Thats it from my membership. Im leaving. Finals are coming and I have to close myself in the reading room. Will I be back again? I dont know truth to ...

    May 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Who's the lump under YOUR covers?

    more detailed: Crysi } Meshy } Areida } living godesses Faith } Cal }

    May 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Who's the lump under YOUR covers?

    ok heres my list: EVERY SINGLE FEMALE MEMBER ON THE FORUM CUZ ALL OF THEM ARE HOT :D there that sums it up

    May 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How many people are on your buddy list?

    :shock: damn girl.... I have 15 on YIM and 10 on AIM

    May 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Who's the lump under YOUR covers?

    Lol Nai.. Alright, time to do "Who's the lump under YOUR covers: YWS edition." :twisted: Alright.. Let's see: Jack (sexy Brit lol) Hunter (*cough*) Stormy (Don't know him too well, ...

    May 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Flirt much?

    same as crysi. im shy in person but on line I want to stop flirting at least when im hormonicly imbalanced :P

    May 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    yeah, we got ourselves into trouble. AGAIN

    May 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    SHould I post mine? I dont think so. :P

    May 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Who's the lump under YOUR covers?

    Me too. I want to see who will post a bigger list me or him. Mine is already prepared :twised:

    May 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    good grief O.O

    May 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    :grins and "thumbs up" to Nai: Go get her dude...

    May 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    *releases Hunter's hand* Darn you, Arvy! How come you got here first! Thats why im a mage :materializes a arcane sphere in the right hand and slams Nai on the ...

    May 26, 2005


Resistance is futile.
— The Borg