-
Re: Congratulations Areida!
It was about bloddy time this happend. hahaha :D j/k bravo princess Im proud of you. May there be a thousand more. *raises chalice with elven wine* cheers!
Jun 6, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Why the pool has no water in it?! *slams bucket on jacks head*
Jun 5, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
(SOmething like what Nai? :P ) Will Nai have a date with Ari?
Jun 5, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
I dont know whats up with me...:P
Jun 4, 2005 -
Re: Steaming Chicks
Im saying delete MY thread not his, lol we cant understadn ourselves.
Jun 4, 2005 -
Re: Steaming Chicks
lol whatever, delete it. :D
Jun 3, 2005 -
Re: Steaming Chicks
I know we made it in the same time. Delete yours. Respcet your elders son :P :D
Jun 3, 2005 -
Re: Steaming Chicks
lol you afraid she might beat ya up?
Jun 3, 2005 -
Re: Hot Girls
HAHAHA omg we have two thread about it lol. Us guys, sheesh. :P
Jun 3, 2005 -
Re: Steaming Chicks
Ok Nai put me up to it. This is same as the Hot Guys thread but here we will post girls picks. Your crushes, works of art, basicly rejoising and ...
Jun 3, 2005 -
Re: Hot Guys
DOnt look at me, you do it.
Jun 3, 2005 -
Re: Hot Guys
Naww...its our right as men nai, go on feel free to do it, why should the girls have all the fun. "Steaming Chicks"hows that for a name? what do you ...
Jun 3, 2005 -
Re: Flirt much?
Oh well. I guess sometimes I should go with the flow. ::glares at Crysi, Meshy and Princess Ari:: nice selection you guys have here. :D :P j/k j.k
Jun 3, 2005 -
Re: Flirt much?
I was onlyu reffering to this entire crazy bout you scenario, its getting out of hand Nai. And its only temporary I'll be gone again in like what, an hour ...
Jun 3, 2005 -
Re: Flirt much?
Ok im out of this. EVen though this is starting to sound like soft porn to me.
Jun 3, 2005
