User avatar

Zion

  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you get your sn and siggy?

    ::sigh:: My user came when I printed out a elven dictionary from grey company on the internet. It means Heaven on tolkien elvish. As for my sig(s) I always make ...

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    I posted it on a wrong thread lol here I go again

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Soundtrack of Your Life

    lamo I posted the pic on the wrong thread!

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Triumph of Twin Freaks

    Freaks dominate with the world. Who are the greatest scientists, artists and politicians and doctors? (and killers and psychos :P j/k j/k) freaks. I tend to be in the middle ...

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Soundtrack of Your Life

    Oh songs, I thought soundtracks from movies. Well, again, songs from those movies I cant remember their names.

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Soundtrack of Your Life

    wow this is a great idea. :D LOTR soundtrack (such a drama queen :P ) SIN CITY Butterfly Effect erm....Shrek? yeah :D Queen of the Damned Interview with a vampire ...

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Faith please come to macedonia, pleasssse :P :D I'll buy you a dinner not a cookie. :D

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Advent Rising

    i know it but I dont have a Xbox :P

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Flirt much?

    This is the lousiest "Back from teh dead" scenario ive ever read. :P :D

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Duh jack, first it was a straight hair now its wavy. Sheesh, people havea crush on the girl (not talking about you jack :P ) and they never notice details. ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If You're Happy And You Know It...

    Im happy cuz....er....was there a reason to be? :? I cant find a reason to be happy. Weird. Mayube cuz of the fact that i red in the newspaper that ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    The last two pics are the best from you so far. Great close ups ;)

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How many lucid dreams have you had?

    I enjoy sleeping, cuz then I can control my dreams aka lucidty. Strangley enough all my thinking, wiritng ideas and everything are during lucid dreaming. Go figure...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Flirt much?

    Yeah BS I know what you mean. In here all hte guys are like that. SOmetimes you cant make the diffrence between gay bi or str8. *takes out YWS POKER ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Flirt much?

    The last time I saw guys doing that in here in less than 10 sec half of the city thought they were gay. ANd guess what thery were infact :P ...

    Jun 10, 2005


“Christmas won’t be Christmas without any presents!”
— Little Women