User avatar

Zion

  • Randomosity Re: IM SOOO SEXY!

    Bet you havent seen this one!

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    How did we get from a fire hazard to LOTR? :?

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    ^^^^ is fighitng for the male cam whore title Someone just called out me name Meet Strecho, the bubble gum! (and my nredy smile :P )

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Crysi you do look shemxy Chevy you are aweosome as always. I love chicks with guitars. Cal why dont we have a horse ridign team in here? I envy you...:P

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Flirt much?

    hmpf....but if you get into touble dont come back whining at me like the last time when one of your pet dragons burned your giant-closet-o-clothes. :P

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Flirt much?

    Pulp Fiction? :P Listen dude, im her protector wheter you like it or not. If you hafta deal with her you fist hafta deal with me :twisted: and Im sooo ...

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bye everyone! I'll miss you!

    Yeah :'( bye bye Tara.

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Wow and I thought running 25km while wearing 30kg of radio equipment on your back was though. Running in the middle of a desert? argh....I cant stand heat. It drives ...

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Flirt much?

    When other guys mess with you yeah afterwards youre on your own kid. :P Deal?

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Flirt much?

    *smirks at Hunter* Watch where you going hunter. You might get stabbed in the back, even by those whom you trust the most :twisted: dont mess around with MY dragon ...

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    Nefertitti where have you been all my life!? What were you thinking when you stepted on a street poo? :p

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    tsk tsk tsk...poor lady...:P What were you thinking when you saw a cheerleader pranicng around?

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    That lucky bastard :P What were you thinking when your family brought you your first pet?

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How tall are you?

    I think im becoming 6'5... :? heh am I teh tallest one in the forum? :P

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    God I love a snob, I know shoot me :P What were you thinking when you got....erm...food poisoning? :P

    Jun 12, 2005


Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.
— Noam Chomsky