User avatar

Zion

  • Randomosity Re: Gupya

    ::Wispers:: ...homosexual...

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    God i hate these pants. WHat were you thinking when you saw someone tripping over?

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    Why are those idiots afraid of ghosts when every single ghost is a stupid criminal? I dont get it...And whats with the Jenkees! argh... What were you thinking when you ...

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    I found that rather offensive...but ::sigh:: whatever... Clear and invisible. Depends on the situation Hell or Abyss

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    hmpfh...mom I had a great dream why did you had to wake me up? What were you thinking the last time you turned on the TV?

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    China history Mao Tse Tong OR Chan Kai Sheck (I think I misspeled it...I dont know it in English)

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Gupya

    :? :? :? A giant question mark is hovering above my head.

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: IM SOOO SEXY!

    *cracks up* I haven't seen that in so long!! That's just what I needed tonight lol. Thanks Arvy. Always a pleasure Crysi. ;) :D The sadest thing is I even ...

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Abominable snowman & extraterrestial beings.

    Its called discover chanell :P :D

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    such a bitch... What were you thinking when you bought a comletly useless junk?

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Colours

    Gold (cuz reminds me of light, nobility, dynamics and power) Green (wisdom, earth, equlibirum) White (purity, good) Blue (depth, knowldege, water) I cant imagine my life without these colours. Yet ...

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Areida your pictures are always a great way for a guy to have a "good morning!" after a great sleep.

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Maroon 5 VS. NSYNC :P

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: IM SOOO SEXY!

    You know what I love that song. Shoot me :P I even know the lyrics.

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weight Lifters?

    *raises hand* Lifting weigths is a great way to relive your self from teh days stress also its very fun :D goes great with music :P :D Leg orientaited are ...

    Jun 14, 2005


When life gives you lemons…take over YWS with fruits and vegetables!!!
— LemonescentAnt