User avatar

Zion

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Latest pics *snorts*

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Fantasy Writers, unite!

    lol this is awesome :D I answered yes 4 times :P :D Im good lol! COnsidering the fact that ive red 3 fantasy books so far, the rest is internet ...

    Mar 24, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Which tattoo do you like best?

    3rd one. Period. Outline only....not really my style, looks kinda undone

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: OMG! Did she so totally say what I think she said!?

    IM SO *BEEP* SICK OF FAST FOOD! I *BEEP* EAT FAST FOOD FOR 2 AND A HALF WEEKS! I FEEL LIKE A *BEEP* WALKING MCDONALDS COMERCIAL! No fries, o ketchup, ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    *basks in the pretyness that is YWS*

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS is on Wikipedia

    FINALLY! It was bout bloody time id say! :D

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Losing severely in the Smooth-osity department

    ye...same here...natural blonds are hot. artifical? def not. right now im into chicks with looooooong str8 jet black hair =3

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Losing severely in the Smooth-osity department

    I love subjects like these....10 bux says that Misty recently had troubles with a guy so hey I'll label all the guys as jerks. ANd let me guess he erm... ...

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Being a Man

    I'm fairly sure that Arvy got it completely wrong... o rly? Reread it again, you'll see Ive covered almost all of the stuff...The diffrence being that mine isnt so....."scientifically" written. ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: I HAVE A PONY

    I was a deprived child, I never had a my little pony. So yesterday, armed with money and a friend who loves My little Pony just as much as i ...

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Hmm...

    ANd again! Just because I AM rich!

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Hmm...

    And again....

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Hmm...

    Im SO stinkin, filthy, RICH! I'll spend points!

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Being a Man

    Gosh, Arvy, you have a pretty crazy interpretation of what a man is. Of course, I think you hit dead on what most guys are like, so I'm not complaining. ...

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Being a Man

    Nothing to be scared off, welcome to Real World hun....

    Mar 6, 2006


Well, the only way to start is by starting
— AvantCoffee