User avatar

Zion

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own room thread

    Girl, you acctually red all that? SHEESH! Talk about the sharpest knife in the kitchen! :shock:

    Aug 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: FYI my critiquing list

    YAYAYA! Im on the list! *does Being on the list happy dance*

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I miss my girlfriend

    I miss...I miss the end of the 80's and the begining of the 90's all the way to 1996. :sigh: good times good times I miss the raving parties till ...

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    WOw, who would thought that Hunter's ex looks like Buffy? :? :D Muse, move to macedonia please :P :)

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    KELLY AND CRYSI, MARRY ME! *menacingly* NOW! :P :P :D

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    Honeastly, sometimes Firestarter's name, Jack, drvies e crazy. Jack...such a...overly used name. Almost as in raped. The name that is :D :P

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy thoughts.

    The bike seat of a hot chick's bicycle. that good enough? :P

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things we overhear

    Chick customer: What is this? Saleschick: Burger store. May I help you? Chick customer: I would like a hamburger. Saleschick: Salad? Ketchup? Mayo? Chick customer: ....whats a hamburger? Me: *almost ...

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    I loath "normal" people :P. On another note, hey all :P :P :P

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone like old-school games?

    Sonic RULES! and what about crash bandicoot or spyro the dragon? CRESH AND SHPIRO! Thats how we called them in here. I HEART bandicoot. AWESOMNESS

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone like old-school games?

    King of Dragons, Knights of the Round, Metal Slug (all versions), Caddilacs and Dinosaurs, Captain Commando....I cant remember all of em...

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What's your cell phone ringer?

    Connected-Paul Van Dyk Ive made zounds of presentations and projects with that song. Everyone loves it.

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Yay London won the 2012 Olympics!

    Whats a Posh town? :P :P :D Whatever the case. Congratulations London for winning the 2012 Olympics I knew you could do it. GO LONDON! coughsincewhenamericansgotintoolympicssixtyporcentofthemhaveweigh

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The War Begins...

    i dont wanna play anymore seriously since when all of you b***** became all mighty and powerful? :evil:

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    ::eyes water in dramatic scene:: There's another? Yeah im her secret lover :wink: :twisted: :twisted:

    Jul 1, 2005


“And how shall I think of you?' He considered a moment and then laughed. 'Think of me with my nose in a book!”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell