-
Re: Nazi Popstars (I think this is meant to be funny...)
They strive for all white prefectionsim. As well as the Aryans. Perfect hair, (MUST be blond), eyes (MUST be blue) perfect figure, and trust they would gladly kill someone whos ...
Oct 28, 2005 -
Re: Nazi Popstars (I think this is meant to be funny...)
Just give me a knife and i'll slit their throats and be done with it :evil: :x
Oct 28, 2005 -
Re: Nazi Popstars (I think this is meant to be funny...)
The women, they’ll smile, on Victory Day. And the children, they’ll laugh and they’ll sing and they’ll play. And the forests will echo our grace, for the brand new dawn ...
Oct 28, 2005 -
Re: Nazi Popstars (I think this is meant to be funny...)
These girls have only been brainwashed by their parents...God...I would gladly strangle their parents and watch their eyes fall out from the pressure...seriously...
Oct 28, 2005 -
Re: Nazi Popstars (I think this is meant to be funny...)
THIS is evil? ehmagawd... :lol:
Oct 28, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Attention? ME?! How dare you sir... :rolls an eye: hahaha well, yeah im an attention whore, so? :roll :D
Oct 28, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
ups...sorry...consider it as a compliment then, my bad...
Oct 28, 2005 -
Re: WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, just because it is popular in Japan it is called World Series? Or if you consider something it a possibilty you call it World Series? Theres a saying around ...
Oct 28, 2005 -
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
6/10 funny but ooold
Oct 28, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
OoOoO...sexy...heheh Its called Close-up m'dear, not huge. And what a good close up it is! *claps* *male audience shouts: MOOOORE!*
Oct 28, 2005 -
Re: Smile!
QUestion. What is the meaning of this thread?
Oct 28, 2005 -
Re: Mark of the beast
I havent red what you guys wrote before me, but, people please...the bible is like an alphabet a basic math book for children in kindergarten, that is, for a young ...
Oct 28, 2005 -
Re: The Ultimate Sacrifice
I march of to war, because of my family and my children. I march of to war knowing that my children and my beloved will have a better future. I ...
Oct 28, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^^^ *in balant knigthly accent* fontroy is the noble knight of the YWS
Oct 27, 2005 -
Re: Sayings that are Funny, But True
Eastern Europe joke The plane that bombarded Hiroshima and/or Nagasaki (spell check) was called Anola GAY. Its hularious....
Oct 27, 2005
