-
Re: Anyone interested in Reptiles? (Pictures!) :D
:shock: :lol: they are beautiful....I love reptiles....where did ya get them?
Nov 4, 2005 -
Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)
IATT that i didnt knew Tim CUrry till now
Nov 3, 2005 -
Re: Vegertarianism, Veaganism and Meat Eating
Thank you Gal. Two words people, MAD COW. It is a mockery towards Nature AND God. You make the cows eat bones from their own kind just to make them ...
Nov 2, 2005 -
Re: Vegertarianism, Veaganism and Meat Eating
Sposon, youcant compare animals to platnts. Cuz if you do, what will happe next? People will avoid eating plants as well? Wow, thats a nice catch. Will it be ok ...
Nov 2, 2005 -
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
8/10 catching, and stylish
Nov 1, 2005 -
Re: 50 THINGS ADMISSIONS NEVER TOLD YOU ABOUT COLLEGE
::makes 78686 nods in a second:: Rei thats SOOO true. Im liing the dorm life for two years now :roll: oh, 52: Going out and partying like mad has an ...
Nov 1, 2005 -
Re: Vegertarianism, Veaganism and Meat Eating
::sees Griff's post:: ahem...The problem is, my good man, that food, generally, in America is NOT (too) healty. Much of it is genetically modificated, also pollution is a problem. We ...
Nov 1, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
*eyes glitter, anime style* Ari....those are THE best pictures you sent, like, EVER! *is feeling stupid for not being able to post newer pics*
Nov 1, 2005 -
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
9/10 -cuz its original :D
Oct 31, 2005 -
Re: Magic: The Gathering
I dont play much Magic, I mean, I started playing it, like...a month ago, or something like that. But I do know that Masks and Apocalypse are OLD.
Oct 31, 2005 -
Re: Magic: The Gathering
So, anyone of you guys plays the best trading card in like, existance? :D I just bought a deck, Selesnya Conclave. Realllly fun. Its something a bit like Yu Gi ...
Oct 31, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Yay! Classy Morgan. :D 8) *waves to Ari* yo, princess, when do we get to see your pics? ::grin::
Oct 31, 2005 -
Re: Smile!
The lemon is sheer beauty! *cheers!* :lol: Jack are those people all dressed in red and scream staring at a giant....cup? Is that a drinking contest? :P :P :P :P ...
Oct 29, 2005 -
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
8/10 cuz its kinda sacred an' all
Oct 29, 2005 -
Re: Nazi Popstars (I think this is meant to be funny...)
Fontroy, dude, its TZAR not Xzar. :lol: ::ahem:: I hope they'll end up in a asylim somewhere. Question, how does the goverment allow such a thing? Sab, please oh please, ...
Oct 29, 2005
