User avatar

Zion

  • Lounge, The Re: Things you wouldn't have known if it wasn't for the internet

    ...yes we are! ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US! WOOHOO! :D I would have not started writing I would have not developed my english I would never broaden my ...

    May 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: British Sitcoms (Blackadder, Red Dwarf, Extras etc)

    I :heart: British Sitcoms! Nothing like good ol' british comedy! :D Blackadder Keeping Up Appearances The Faulty Towers Of fools and horses The Vicar of Dibley "I have a cunning ...

    May 4, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    Squids represent binding, imprisonment, deception. We need something that would represent endless creation, liberation, imagination.

    May 3, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    Does anyone remeber when I proposed the idea for a mascot months ago, when the YWS logo was to be created? No? Thought so... ::sigh:: I voted for other. Dragons ...

    May 3, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do tabloids violate celebrities right to privacy?

    As much as they hate it, celebs love being chased by paparazzi. Why? Becuase it rises their popularity. Think about it...for example, I dont remember having red a SINGLE gossip ...

    Apr 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    And on the 101 Worlds sexiest writing forums, YWS, takes the 1st place! Woo Hoo! Lookie all the shmexiness of the pee poo! (im told that pee poo is a ...

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "Nonono...dude, its CrapVILLE, not CrapWILL." srsly :? :)

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Who is Pat Buchanan?

    Pat Buchanan? Good god....talk about a slacker ex boyfriend from hell....we had some pleasureable moments, good kid, but the dude HATES my Sooper Gaian Green Salad! How dares he! EVERYONE ...

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Sports?

    Figure skating, skiing, triathlon (sp), golf, water olympics, fencing. And what I enjoy doing, weight lifting, swimming, mountain jogging. What I would LOVE to do, but dont have time/money/whatever: f

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Earth Day 22th of April

    Earth Day is coming my friends. I opened this thread in the debate forum because, admit it or not, most of us do not give a damn about the planet's ...

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Media

    Change what the public value and you'll knock the media back into being an information provider and not much else: how to do that, however, I haven't the faintest idea. ...

    Apr 11, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Myspace?

    :D

    Apr 5, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Which template do you like?

    Dark purple...easire for me eyes

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The american race?

    I am german, irish, swiss, english, italian, and swedish. I am also a American, Californian, and San Diegan. Has american existed long enuoph and "melted together" enuoph for me to ...

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I wanted to see how id came out without glasses thats all :D I CAN SEE YOUR BELLY! :D :lol:

    Mar 25, 2006


If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're misinformed.
— Mark Twain