User avatar

Zion

  • Lounge, The Re: Ubersexual VS. Metrosexual

    Thank you COnvulted :D Yes, but outer beuty is the first striking factor, even though noone wants to admit it. First impressions are always the greatest. First step to self ...

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya! : Version II

    *TRUE* (yes Betty, that was true. Go on you fools laugh at me. Yes, I would take a flying bullet in my chest for Nai :D )

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya! : Version II

    True :D (would REALLY take a bullet for Aniar, cuz hes my bro, and if anyone messe with him, hes gotta go through ME first)

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: k

    Attraction scale GAY--------------me-//////////////STRAIGHT Relationship potential scale GAY---------------------me-///////STRAIGHT

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Ubersexual VS. Metrosexual

    Bob, m'dear, confidence is the key of everything. Loving yourself as you are is a starting point. Once you do that, everything else comes natural, by itself. And no, judging ...

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs

    Yeah I know what you mean. On ALL accounts. Wow...men underwear not displayed like that as well? Now theres an interesting twist in this little scenario. This IS bad....its underware...inst ...

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs

    I know whats Victoria's Secret, Qi. And I love their commercials. Im not ok for the displays for only one thing only, that is, little children have to look at ...

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: all work and no play make nate go something something

    Hun, you dont get paid if you do nothing. Thats stupid. On the contrary you HAVE to work if you want to get paid. The thing is, everyone gets an ...

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs

    I agree with Gal, but the fact is, most of the men are pigs, and many of the women, (particulary those 5% like being shown that way...) I dont know ...

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya! : Version II

    Totally TRUE! :lol: (is currently abusing internet for free in the institute :D )

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Lick A Member!

    OOO!! Who here can do any tongue tricks? I can make my tongue into a straw, and i've been practicing tying a cherry stem into a knot using only my ...

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Ubersexual VS. Metrosexual

    A modern woman wants a smart, stylish man. Elegant and masucline in the same time. Even though they dont want it to admit it but they pierce into a man's ...

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Back to YWS RP

    I have been misunderstood. :D :lol: The idea with five spell slots, is that you can use only five spells. The ammount is inifinte of course. Theres a limit to ...

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Back to YWS RP

    I have no idea SK. I havent played D&D so far. (as humiliating as it sounds...)

    Nov 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Campus life

    Dorm life is awesome. There are four dorms in this city. One is for the medical and pharmateutics (spell check) uni's, one is for the politics and economics, and the ...

    Nov 6, 2005


A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure.
— Unknown