-
Re: Kelly Clarkson Fans?
That THING does NOT get into my CD player, its EVIL! But I do like....SInce youve been goooooooone I can breathe for the 1st time! :shock: :shock: ...............I even know ...
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: Cat Names
:D :D :D
Dec 3, 2005 -
Re: MySpace anyone?
(PG +13) yay! but im rearly on...
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: For if you feel in need of love...
*returns with a JUMBO hug* I wuv CL cuz she is one of the bestest authros/writers ive talked to so far, and shes honest and uber cool, and a great ...
Dec 1, 2005 -
Re: For if you feel in need of love...
I love Niobe cuz she has an exotic earthly beauty but in the same time she can be cold-bloded and stern, plus, she lives in Britain! :D :lol:
Dec 1, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Butterfly lady, post it, you KNOW you want to. Guys i would really like to post as many pics as possbile but I donthave a cam....and i dont want to ...
Dec 1, 2005 -
Re: For if you feel in need of love...
maybe bi, but im not that crazy :? plus, I cant feel love, only admiration, i am a mocekry of humaity, a proof that God does have a sense of ...
Dec 1, 2005 -
Re: YWS Store, Free Shipping!
What are the ship costs or whatever there is else to pay for southeastern europe?
Dec 1, 2005 -
Re: When did you start doing THAT?
im not only refering to you butterfly lady, but its not the 1st time i read something like it. In here, THATS a ULTRA UBER jaw dropper
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: When did you start doing THAT?
Drooping outta school cuz its a complete waste of time? :shock: :shock: :shock: ............................................................................................wtf?
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Chronicles of Narnia is coming to theaters soon!
yeeeeeeeep. log onto YIM and check out the IMviorments, theres one for the chronicles of narnia and the music is...wow
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Chronicles of Narnia is coming to theaters soon!
Weird...from what I heard it sounded very LOTR-ish
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Same goes for Ari and TBR :twisted: long as Nai doesnt come around... *looks around menacingly*
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
I bet my flock can beat up your flock! You have the only advantage that youre younger then me and you tagged Crysi a loooong time ago. Plus, I have ...
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Oh its already been started....nonono i said before, Muse, Tara, Niobe thats moi flock, and noone tocuhes my flock (for the pittiful reason that their age is closer to mine) ...
Nov 30, 2005
