-
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
ye, like f**** itchy and scratchy. Seriously, im tall, blond and handsome, hes short, dark and from the third world. :lol: hes a year younger then me.
Dec 13, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
ohmagawd there was this dude once, and he was like SO out of this world. he was like, my best friend, and like, everytime I went to his house I ...
Dec 13, 2005 -
Re: Funniest pics on the web
Cute blonde giving a blowjob! YAY!
Dec 13, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
'twas 'bout time... :lol: awesome pics dude :D whats the date for anyway?
Dec 13, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
:| hello????? 'Then they'd be perfect' ???? One word.....Ari??????!!!!!! - already so!!!! lol. *sigh* take more than that to polish me up.........lol its a matter of speech m'dear, really. I ...
Dec 13, 2005 -
Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)
1. Shower after sports? 80% of the males do. Thats were everyone goes experimental and all, if ye know what I mean... ;) 2. Giving yourself a blowjob? Gurl, that ...
Dec 13, 2005 -
Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)
Hahaaa! You guys are sick! :lol: :lol: :lol: Afterwards Id stand up for mens rights and start posing for playboy. Move as west as possible, (germany, france, etc. etc.) Manchester, ...
Dec 13, 2005 -
Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)
LMAO! Id also join the cheerleader group and sabotage their projects and throw the guilt on the stupid jocks. And, id WARE HEELS AND I MINI SKIRT! :twisted:
Dec 13, 2005 -
Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)
Oh, Id also use men's stupidty to suit my own needs, and Id be an undercover feminist in the local movements.
Dec 13, 2005 -
Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)
Why not Britney? :twisted: Dammit Sponson....youre the same age, just a chick/dude/undefined, sheesh... If i were a chick id have sex with the security guard to let me in the ...
Dec 13, 2005 -
Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)
Imagine this scenario. Guys: You wake up one morning and you find you room covered in Brtney Spears posters, NSYNC, all the walls are pink with flower stickers on them, ...
Dec 13, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
nonono hun, ALL writer chicks....all they need is a little spit n shine and they'll be perfect!
Dec 13, 2005 -
Re: I just wanted to say...
Oh how do I luuuuuuuv YWS. Im gonna marry it someday! :lol: ............ Did I took my medicine today? *blank stare*
Dec 12, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Writer chicks are hawt beyond all mortal hawtness... :shock:
Dec 12, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^^^ is becoming a valued member of our reat society ;)
Dec 12, 2005
