User avatar

Zion

  • Lounge, The Re: Most Disturbing Films

    She Devil Hostel Napoleon Dynamite Drop Dead Gorgeous *shudders* urgh... argh... ew.

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Doctor Who!!

    Sadly, I havent watched the series. But according to what ive been told (and the tid bits ive seen) its oldschool sci fi. Low budget, mechanical robots, poor animatronics and ...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hey,Acrillyc

    Интересна работа. За жал рускиот ми е слаб, но горе-доле, знам да прочитам по некој збор, сепак, иста азбука корÐ

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Nifty Fonts

    awesome! *snags Futurama and Orgy font*

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: CELEBRATION!!!!!!

    wooooooooooohoooooooooooo!!! *pops chamapagne* Im in love with this forum! EVERYBODY!! DO WE NEED IT!! *bajilion people* YEEEEAH! DO WE WANT IT!!! *bajilion people* YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAH!! http://216.77.18

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    *pokes* you think he's dead?

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: writers & bipolar/depression

    Mild depression :D and yeah...bipolar. But I dont take medications. I deal with it as it already is. I dont belive that there is a treatment for bipolar disorder in ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: From TSR to YWS

    I was arvy. Now behold, I am ZION! The harbringer of the new era of Humanity! mwhahahaha!

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: And... We're Back!

    Im....home :) *major hug for everyone* I missed this place :)

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Time Capsule!

    Wonderful idea! :D Dear self, by the time YWS is up and running I expect you to have written 4 novels :D ~Kyril

    May 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye All and Thank You

    ..... There are no the language of Man that...can express the feelings that blaze through my head...All I can say is, thank you guys. Thanks for this wonderful adventure that ...

    May 16, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    A PANDA! A panda is the cutest thing EVAH! OR A BABY SEAL! or or or a POLAR CUB! Im serious! Or a leopard! Anyone who thinks that these mammals ...

    May 10, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    A PANDA! A panda is the cutest thing EVAH! OR A BABY SEAL! or or or a POLAR CUB! Im serious! Or a leopard! Anyone who thinks that these mammals ...

    May 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "SHOPPING SPREE!"

    May 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    OH. MY. GAWD. The clone of Mariah Carey... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: My respect for YWS has just skyrocketed once again. Fact: All YWS members are playahs. Deal with it. ...

    May 8, 2006


But what about second breakfast?
— Peregrin Took