-
Re: The Best Star In The Universe
Vega's cool. WIth the entire red ring thingie. But betleguse is like, far out :lol:
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)
*eyes Butterfly Lady* oh reaaaaaaaaalyy? o.O jk jk jk :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)
:twsited: Hey I like the idea of me being shared with to hawt japanese chicks but I dont think thats gonna happend any time soon...there are no japan chicks anywhere ...
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: The Best Star In The Universe
Bettleguese. He is H.U.G.E. THE BIGGEST star ever discovered. I wanted to vote for Alpha Centauri, considering the fact that (i think) It is the nearest star system, and Id ...
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)
ohmagawd....like, all hell just like, totally brake loose... :shock: :shock: People, if youre into sex education send some of us older people a msg m'kay? :lol: reading this stuff is ...
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)
*thumbs up for Convulted Empty* ;) .....whats a gutter anyway :shock:
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: Strict and up-tight
A random question. Was that posted directed to me? If it was, I "bumped" so I can show that I AM able to do so, and the mods cant stop ...
Dec 13, 2005 -
Re: Know what else really grinds my gears?
s*it I knew this was a bad idea....lol! jk..I'll see what I can do. I DO have a personal life though...
Dec 13, 2005 -
Re: Know what else really grinds my gears?
I will also try to cover some things up. DOnt except anything spectacular though, Im only trying to recover my reputation :P :lol: jk jk. Seriously, I'll try to help. ...
Dec 13, 2005 -
Re: Strict and up-tight
*bump* You know hteres is a diffrence between posting stupid and immature posts and saying somethng hularious but still smart. Afterall, this is a writing site. Forums like these are ...
Dec 13, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
This is the moment im supposed to say that I hate something about the pictures I posted. I thought of saying something like "i hate my shoulder's, they make me ...
Dec 13, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
you didn't code right dear.. Do you bite your thumb at me sir? Aww lookie, my smexzy boy posted pics, yay... I am lucky aren't I... :D Tall, dark and ...
Dec 13, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Its a face pic ive posted a few hundred times so far...ok, ill post em again just for ye only ;) NOTE: These are ANCIENT pics, so do exuse the ...
Dec 13, 2005 -
Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)
Ary....I'd be showering with the fit sporty dudes....I would be an athlete! You didn't specify what we were.....he he he...lol :twisted: Very few guys manage it?....Arvy....?....actually, I DON'T wann
Dec 13, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
*hates the fact that he is unable to post a full body pic so people can gawk in it.* all i have is a stupid geeky face pic *brakes scotch ...
Dec 13, 2005
