User avatar

Zion

  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Crush(es)

    Lyv Tyler! ;) Nicloe Kidman Angelina Jolie Sophia Loren (when she was young of course :lol: ) Kethirn Zeta-Jones Ms. Vampire huneter Buffy! :P And many more, i cant think ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Hope so! :lol: I don't remeber, I woke up! :lol: :P

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    Oh I watched Dogma many many times. Watch Stigamta with Gabriel Burn. Honestly I also belive in the same things as you do, well not 100% but still, you get ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    (Wow she's a wiccan :wink: ) Im a strong christian. I belive in the power of God. That wouldnt happen if I was not a witness of his power, firsthandedly. ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Yesterady I had a dream/nightmare. Me and Z were off to Holland to get married ARGH! :shock: :shock:

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Body Modification

    Whoa! Gal! :shock: :) Well, ok I admit it. SOme of my friends sugested that we pirce on the...well you know what :oops: :P But hearing how much the process ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Racism

    EBM dude, don't get me wrong but I think you have been just a little bit harsh, you were all like SO WHAT! DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT IT! I ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    Well imstr8 but still, I had a bi past. I have nothing against lesbians and such,but I don't see it as naturals a 'normal' love. No offense meant. im not ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: A YWS member bonding activity

    I love award shows! britney, paris hilton, lindsey lohan, hilary duff, trl, etc. etc. etc.

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    hey chill guys, i was only kidding thats all. Cuz' Z and mesh already sound like a pair :lol:

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Oh that was me btw. Ha..HA! HAHAHA! here I go again!

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: roleplay

    DID YOU SAID RPG!?! :shock: :shock: AHHHH! BAULDURS GATE! ICEWIND DALE! NEVERWINTER NIGHTS! FABLE! KULT! DIVINE DIVINITY! D&FREAKINGD! COUNT ME IN! Im sooo darn happy in the moment. HURRAY! :o ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: A YWS member bonding activity

    macedonian, sooo like we don't count nowhere right? lol But I do cherish the british style of speaking and writing (I practiced my accent for 6 months :P ) So ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Sometimes I soooooo cherish the thought that we are fantasy writers :roll: :twisted: :twisted: 8)

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    What Mesh is here too?! *slaps in his forehead almost breaking his galsses* oh shoot...fantasy writers are soooo dangerous

    Dec 7, 2004


Every empire tells itself and the world that it is unlike all other empires.
— Edward Said