User avatar

Zion

  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    KayJuran, (I am going to try to make this a compliment) thank you for going on and posting at that time and then having Arvy say you are a guy, ...

    Jan 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    Acording to many unwriten laws, many of them brought by the Universal Orthodox Church in Istambul (I think. btw, Universal as Space) God or Jesus IS almighty and in that ...

    Dec 30, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fox Hunting

    My point excatly. Killing foxes for sport it's not a way of life. Call me a hipie but its immature and a bit stupid. Even though I might agree that ...

    Dec 30, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Dec 29, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Dec 29, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Most School Aged Children Have Imaginary Friends

    lol imaginary friends? that brings back memories of old *sigh* I had an entire elvish council of them, sometimes vizualising the chambers of the council, the walls engraved with sylvan ...

    Dec 28, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Dec 26, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Become A [British] Lord for 29.99

    And how about the childern of Alexandar the great? A nation directly from the craddle of modern civilization. Also I LOVE BRITAIN! :D :lol: :wink:

    Dec 21, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Whats to say about KayJuran? Is there anything bad to say about him? Hes a great guy. If only he was a chick and was living next door. :lol: :P ...

    Dec 21, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Cola Wars: Coke vs. Pepsi

    FANTA EXOTIC! AHHH.... *moment of statisfaction* I love fanta! :D :D :D Not pepsi (I do like pepsi twist though), not coca cola (I do like coca cola-light :D :D ...

    Dec 16, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    WOw cool celebrations! :D :wink:

    Dec 15, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    :lol: thats a good one

    Dec 14, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles on ...

    Dec 14, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    Yeah, I was too, back when i was bi, when I was younger. It does feel strange in a way, but there is nothing to be afraid and all, its ...

    Dec 14, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Z broke up with Mesh and then ran off marring with you Crysi, j/k of course

    Dec 10, 2004


Death is cheap, and so is life, but a reputation is not easily recovered.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi