User avatar

Zion

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: appearance

    Interesting thread :wink: My ideal girl... ABout hair color its all the same. Maybe blond or brunnete. Its a MAJOR plus if shes smart and has a sense of humor. ...

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girls, girls, girls 16 and over:

    That will show that you are not some punk who dows this only for sex, but a kind gentleman, who knows how to treat a lady Show? Hmmmm... so your ...

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Blond fantasy writer

    Brunnets :roll: :roll: :roll:

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could change your username...

    What? :frosty: :frosty:

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girls, girls, girls 16 and over:

    When I read Arvy's post about girls scanning my first reaction was "Not so!" ......then I started to think about it. Crap, Arvy, you're right. Even with a boyfriend, I ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    WOw I didnt new that writers can be so sexy! :P 8) :lol: :thumb: I want to find a better pic of me though. I have one from prom night ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Blond fantasy writer

    My REAL name is Kiril, so like, Kiril on english is Cyril, but friends call me Kire or Eric. Why Eric? Cuz' if you read Eric backwards you get Cire. ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Blond fantasy writer

    So, like here goes... My real name is Cyril,Kiril,Kire,Eric (corky right?) Im 18 and I love fantasty sci-fi and such. Im from macedonia and there aren't ANY fantasy books around ...

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could change your username...

    DeVine or 96ERIC69 :razz:

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girls, girls, girls 16 and over:

    Z I just saw this thread. hehehe intriguing, now none shall ressist the foul charms of Arvandor (and Z of course :P ) *ahem* Anyway, I tend to raise the ...

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Whas with these odd combinations?

    A rock band and a ghost? Weird... (i use ghost to rapers, cuz' 1. I don't like rap or hip hop one bit, though there are SOME excpections, I mean, ...

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Dungeons and Dragons

    Considering the fact that with macedonians standards D&D is very expensive AND theres only a single wizards of the coast shop in the entire country, no i havent. But I ...

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Body Modification

    lol Brian, C don't worry I choosed NOT to 'put a leash on my reptile' as we say around here. lol still I want to pirece my left eyebrow or ...

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Jan 4, 2005


'Hush, hush!' I whispered; 'people can have many cousins and of all sorts, Miss Cathy, without being any the worse for it; only they needn't keep their company, if they be disagreeable and bad.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights