-
Re: The infamous desert island post
Oh goddie! I see some turbulations in the air! :twisted: lets see......... 1. Delo or Galatea.... 2. (note this has nothing to do with the actual thing, its just plain ...
Jan 13, 2005 -
Re: Odd Welcome Remarks
walz is the best. some club dancing as well. oh the techno parties *sigh*
Jan 12, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
Do I purvey a sense of innocence; I mean, in my pictures, do I? Quite so. *takes out his glasses and the note book, preparing for a 'bio insight' You ...
Jan 12, 2005 -
Re: Rats Can Tell Human Languages Apart, New Study Shows
rolf
Jan 11, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
YEAH!
Jan 11, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
Oh, btw, that blurry thing below my mouth is my square shaped 'goatie' latest style amongst the techno guys in macedonia
Jan 11, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
Goodie! Picture thread! I love those :) (even if I usually just lurk in these threads rather than posting my picture. XD) The first one was taken at night... hence ...
Jan 11, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
um this is me and my cat last summer: heee. fat kitty. :shock: Am I dead? Are you an angel lady?
Jan 11, 2005 -
Re: Girls, girls, girls 16 and over:
KJ, about your post. Like Firestarter said, not in front of his friends I suppose. Guys don't like that sort of things. Well, at least they say they don't :wink: ...
Jan 11, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
:chokes: No! I'm a math and science nerd. Jeez, "are you a model?" Tsk, tsk. No, seriously, cuz' i plan of becoming a model myself, thats why
Jan 11, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
The second one was a set. The first one, however, we had to go to this park (due to that's where everyone voted on, 'cept me) and take our pictures. ...
Jan 11, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
Nate, don't get me wrong but you look a little like a bully. You have that sorta a macedonian school bully
Jan 11, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
WHy do I get the feeling that the last two pics will spark many many crushes?
Jan 11, 2005 -
Re: incredible things about literature
I only know the 2nd and the last
Jan 11, 2005 -
Re: Blond fantasy writer
I know Crys, I wanted to see your reaction! :razz: :lol: Hawk, I don't give a wooden nickle for blonde-dumb-blah blah blah things. Heck, I laugh at the jokes for ...
Jan 11, 2005
