User avatar

Zion

  • Randomosity Re: Blond Power!

    :roll: :roll: Brad Pitt is blond! :P :D

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: creation v. evolution

    My opinion is same as Qi. We were created, the spark of life was planted and then we have evolved. It sounds silly but God says that from the sand ...

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Blond Power!

    :roll:

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Mood

    Im tired I need my bed. Ive been looking for resources all night long for my studies. No not college studies but witchcraft, black & white magic, demonlogy, vampirism, wicca, ...

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    I'm not really sure how long they would have kept, since we did them pretty late at night and then went to bed. They were worn away in the morning, ...

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Of course. ;) Girls only! :D :P ;)

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Blond Power!

    Me too. When I was a braat I was Goldylocks. :P LITERALLY! The it mutated and it went darker now :(

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: YWS 2.0 Is Up And Running

    I love it. It looks very profesional :D Way to go boss! ;) :D

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Blond fantasy writer

    :roll:

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Blond Power!

    Like duh, niteowl is sooo right. Hey wanna go to the bleach? I mean beach? The chicks out there are like, soooo out of this world. Guys too hehehehe. Foolish ...

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Who are you guys kidding? Every chi-er... girl has felt my devilish charms. :twisted: None of them has ressisted. Tell you what me, FS, Z, and Incans. open a fan ...

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Male Cosmetics?

    Btw, if anyone considers of removing leg-hair, dont shave your legs. Why? You will have to be prepared for in grown hairs, itches, and that sort of thinigs. Even though ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Blond Power!

    Like, sooooo true CAG! (btw, duh (d'uh D-UH) on macedonian means ghost)

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Blond Power!

    I like, soooo specifically said that in here we are soooo gonna talk the blondie language. DOnt go off-topic!

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Odd Welcome Remarks

    Wears a lousy discuise of a girl and says whit a really non-womenly kinky voice: -Over here dear! ME TOO! *telepathiclly says to Tara* NOW TARA NOW!

    Jan 19, 2005


Is anyone else desperately waiting to see themselves in the quote gen?
— TheCursedCat