User avatar

Zion

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Which one is the greatest nation on Earth?

    *wispers embarassed* Guys I dont htink ive heard about these 'nations'. Like, San Marino? *scratches head*

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    1. JAck I soooo know that you edited our posts. :roll: Is that the betsyou can do? :roll: Aniar, dear, I come from a comunist family (ouch) It does matter ...

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Hey guys, whats up? I havent been around lately. Did I miss you? :P :D ;) Edit Fire? :twisted: You DARE to mention that puny power to ME?! *tears hios ...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Will tattoos ruin my career?

    My point excatly. MANY no EVERY actor (and mostly every acteress has one) the problem is are YOU ready to have a tatoo. Cuz its not something like the day's ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Inspiration?

    Since I dont read (i dont have the chance :( ) to read much fantasy and sci-fi books music and art is my muse. Enya mostly. Also good art. Like ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    :o Yeah... :o

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Its all about the smilies!

    MATH IS AN INSTRUMENT OF WORLD DOMIANTION! :o :evil: :o :evil: :o :evil: :o :evil: :o :evil: :o :evil: :o :evil: This is me today: :twisted: =P~ :-k

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Diet Pills

    Same thin here.

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Cigarettes and Alcohol?

    Excatly. I drink wine and coctails mostly, not that I drink them daily as well. Cigars are very bad. With every cigar you smoke (or inhale, becasue is just the ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I nominate myself, cuz Im the oldest and I will have to take care of these egoistic brats :P :D Btw, im the only blond. *grins*

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: creation v. evolution

    hunch type of theory? *scraches head* :?

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Blond Power!

    I didnt said I hate brunnets. (esspecially Liv Tyler :twisted:) But why everyone nowadays is a artificial blond as well? BLOND RULZ! Look at the actresses most of them are ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: creation v. evolution

    My point excacly on all accounts. :)

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: creation v. evolution

    Wow if chaos-less universe is boring then what would happen when all evil shall be banished? :P lol I think that evil will never be exterminated literally. Cuz there will ...

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you currently reading?

    Introduction to C++ :P :P

    Jan 24, 2005


You can't fool me! I listen to public radio!
— Squidward Tentacles