User avatar

Zion

  • Randomosity Re: Christmas Ninja

    :shock:

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Evanescence!

    I love em. Especially AMy. She has this almost spooky beauty. ANd her voice...wow. My favorite song is Going under

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If a chicken had lips could it whistle?

    So they can lay eggs easier?

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Hydrogen or Gasoline cars?

    Anything as long its clean and ecologic.

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Ever been sick for a long time?

    I have never been sick for a long time. (God forbid) I have quite a powerful immune system. I pass the cold in 10 hours. These two weeks everyone I ...

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women Rights

    Day by day, it seems to me that women want domaintion over men then equlibrium. No offense meant, but for womenkind men are always pigs, dirty b******s, blah blah blah... ...

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    Of course Tara. You must question yourself about your religion. Wheter we like it or not Its a great deal of our life. That is the chalenge of a religion. ...

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    My point as well. The true real religion of a person is the religion of the heart. Not the mind. For me, religion is not always logic and wisdom or ...

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If a chicken had lips could it whistle?

    A proposturos idea! An affront to nature! But sounds cool. :P LOL Jack! LMAO! Is it possible? And if it is, yea, then will their brains develop that level of ...

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    1. Happy Valentines Day to everyone, especially the ladies ;) 2. Crysi, Tara. You disapointed me. :( I thought you will send an email to ask me why havent I ...

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    I come here, for the first time in two weeks and guess what. Brad has all the attention as usual. Hmph! Just wait until I get a cam, and lose ...

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    OHMYGOD...IT'S... the return of the cam-whore!!! just when you thought it was safe to go back into the picture thread... Disclaimer: I don't dress like that for fun, only profit... ...

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I should rule because im macedonian, I have the blood of Alexander in me. 8-)

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Z, have you been chasing cars again? :? :P :D

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Looking good everyone. MIdnight I love that mischevious smile. :twisted:

    Feb 5, 2005


Thou call'dst me a dog before thou hadst cause. But, since I am a dog, beware my fangs.
— Shylock, The Merchant of Venice