User avatar

Zion

  • Lounge, The Re: Published?

    Ive had two poems published in a book.

    Dec 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Funniest pics on the web

    eeeeew... lol I wont allow this thread to go to oblivion! Behold the purple hair freak!

    Dec 20, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What Holiday Will You Be Celebrating?

    We are celebrating Christmas on January the 7th since im orthodox. Mom makes a loaf of bread and puts a small 200+ year old coin which every old family has. ...

    Dec 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: On Bad Writing (Some hilarious suggestive language)

    Its a pile of nice words to say that the kid had an erection. :lol: :lol: :lol: This is horrid. I know my stuff are kinda dumb but this is ...

    Dec 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday Crysi

    all hail the dragon queen! happy birthday :D :lol: heres your present----> :elephant: :lots_hearts: :lots_hearts: :lots_hearts: a miniature dancing pink elephant and lots and lots of luv :wink:

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Is it just me or...

    *reads Chevy's post* Someone had quite of a though night....acctually I think it was the mongol goblins that ride beaver tailed frenzied babies that wave an iraqi flag...:shock:

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Funny Chat I just had.

    оhmagawd....but hec, who am i to blame? I had a sword and a shield back when I was 9...

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pardon me, but...

    *grins* ye, its a sign for will for domination, but you hafta admit that almost all of the scientists do their research for money only, with no regard for scientific ...

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pardon me, but...

    Scientists always create elaborate theories to explain the majestic creations of God, but in the end, they discover that God was a little smarter then they were, always a step ...

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Ideas For Personal Website

    Some mini-flash games or sumthin?

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Funny Chat I just had.

    Wow....Sponson, your friends are....unique. :shock: Who in the rational state of mind would buy a (tin foiled, blunt) shuriken to a 15 year old brat anyway?

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Is it just me or...

    Not really. There's a pimple on his butt. *Stares in gnome's arse for two years* yeah...you can clearly see it...

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If you are one of the following click here...CRITS DONE

    send it on my gmail account ;)

    Dec 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)

    Perverted little bastards. You know what the topic of the disscussion is! Stick to it! Keep your perversions to yourselfs, m'kay? :lol:

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)

    Someone had a bad dream of being a chick.... :lol:

    Dec 14, 2005


Parentheses I'm walking back home now though so( Ellipsis Ellipsis ellipsis
— chrysanthemumcentury