User avatar

Zion

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A perfect goverment

    Thats what I meant by saying unevloved. HUmanity is a reckless race. Dreamers and troublemakers. Your right it would makes us living like in a golden cage or something.

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A perfect goverment

    Unity is possible, its just that humanity is not 'evolved' enough for oneness just yet.

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A perfect goverment

    Thats called Utopian goverment. The very highest one, and most unreachable sadly.

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: First Place Poetry Pairs Contest

    Great job! Almost brought tears on my eyes. LOVE IT!

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A perfect goverment

    Well since I come from a comunist family, I got used to it. But personally I like socialisam more than comunism. Its a more loose semi-democratic comunism in a way. ...

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Best Band Ever

    I dont know there were many great bands in the 80's. But since I listen to tehcno and stuff, ill pas this one. Btw, Aniar whats wrong with Moby? Hes ...

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A perfect goverment

    Ok I know this sounds strange, but recently I have been interestred in this as well. What is your idea for a perfect govermnet or society? Utopian goverment, comunism, tehcnocracy? ...

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    Btw bobo I love te architecture of the Mormon temples! They are sooo cool! What does it represent? Dp Mormons try to 'copy' or give a glimpse of the kingdom ...

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    I love religion threads! :D Emma a saint is no celebrity to see it every day on TV or the magazine :D My opinion is that when a person is ...

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    When I was younger I imaged God as a warrior. The catholics were his plate armor, Mormons were his spirit, Orthodox were his mace, Methodists were his shiled. :)

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    Oh heres also the main most powerful orthodox prayer. Powerful because almost any chant begins or ends with it: Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name; Thy ...

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    Cool thread! Anyway, I am orthodox. I dont remeber what year, but there was a time when the church was one and the same. When its power grew stronger and ...

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Animated Films

    All disney movies. And Animatrix, the first episode. Major graphics in that one.

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Valentines Day!

    Just send us your pic, lets see you and go bash Brad once and for all :P :D

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The "Jack has 1000 posts party". Drinks on me.

    Congrats Jack! Ill have a bloody mary please. \:D/

    Feb 15, 2005


As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.
— Andrew Carnegie