-
Re: Post your own Pic thread
Yep. I think it also has to do with the blood in your eyes. the stronger the redness the better the angle fro the flash of the photo
Feb 19, 2005 -
Re: What's Wrong?
Lol Gal, nice to see that you are back. What can I say school is the bane for gifted people such as us. :D
Feb 19, 2005 -
Re: CD Burning--Legal or Illegal?
All im gonna say is that in here 100% of everyones CD or DVD's are burned. Even the ones that are sold in shops. The goverment is not trying o ...
Feb 18, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
lol guys if you want to remove the evil eyes syndrome, use photo paint or photoshop. There is an option on the tool bar, red eye removal. *male audience shouts* ...
Feb 18, 2005 -
Re: So sore...
lol Nai are you sure you are not gay? j/k 1.Consider to food you are eating. For weight lifitng its good to eat how should I say this in english...food ...
Feb 18, 2005 -
Re: So sore...
What seems to be the problem Nai. What sort of exersie to you need. Weight reduce? Abs?
Feb 18, 2005 -
Re: What type of (blank) are you?
Me and my friends have recently begun filling out job applications and, well, some of the questions on these applications are not what you would expect. An example is, "What ...
Feb 18, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
That was me ARVY not Brad. What I said that not all hot guys are bi or gay you know. :D
Feb 18, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
tess, lovely pic. Your mom did to you what you did to eddie! Ha! And... BRAD'S GAY???!!!!! *hopes everyone can hear the shattering of many dreams involving sexy Brad* I ...
Feb 17, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
I can only see two dots from the pics. Are they THAT tiny?
Feb 17, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
personally I dont mind if hes gay.
Feb 17, 2005 -
Re: Spongebob Addiction
Hey I like that kid. I too thought he was a piece of cheese. :roll: I watch it on MTV. They started showing it recently I think. its hulaious. I ...
Feb 17, 2005 -
Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?
If you would ask me that question earlier I would definatley say yes. WHy? 1.Earth is getting overpopulated. 2.We need to dispose of the daily trash. would impose fear at ...
Feb 17, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
yeah...I get that all the time as well. lol you might have a macedonian heriatage.
Feb 17, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
So that's what Grant looks like, Brad. You can tell he's gay in the first picture. Hehe. :roll: Oh brother...
Feb 17, 2005
