User avatar

Zion

  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    When I did this test about dreams it said Ihad divine inspiration, when it comes to dreams. No wonder I eiterh bask in answers for questions that no one has ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How does your desktop look like?

    Quite a lot mp3's there DM, what kinda music do you listen? My prom date had a very similar dress like yours, hers was only blood red.

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How does your desktop look like?

    even better ill make a t-shirt out of it I sware. :lol:

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    I remeebr everything even the furniture in the room and the green goo liquid next to me in a jar. very very weird.

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How does your desktop look like?

    I have this anti-technology aura around me, so hardware is afraid of me. :P :twisted: Only techno music stuff and my PC have devolped an immune system against me. :P ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How does your desktop look like?

    I'll make a pic on the PC with the text and I'll print it. Then I'll slap it on my friends huge maw.

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How does your desktop look like?

    You could have made it bigger you know. ROLF! LMFAO! Nice quote! I have to write it somewhere!

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How does your desktop look like?

    Oh yes, you will regret it. I never allow a chcik to beat me in a game. And guess what I've never lost. mwahahahaha! Wy im keeping the old media ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    I remeber some dreams when i was 12. I have this colletion of best dreams in my mind. Tonight I dreamed I was something like Van Helsing and I was ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How does your desktop look like?

    I cant belive I just gave away my secret weakness :P

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    Im almost always in control of my dreams. IM A GOD! :twisted: (in my dreams lol)

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How does your desktop look like?

    I told you, above the insert button, right to f12, there is a Print Screen/SysRq button. It says it. Then open paint for example, and press ctrl-v the and the ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How does your desktop look like?

    Go russia! :twisted: I have yuri's revenge too, but I dont have the shortcut on the desktop. Also Im sorry about the provocative desktop :D

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    Dreams thread. :D I like these stuff. When I dream I not only know that im dreaming, but I also have all the feelings when I am. For example fear, ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How does your desktop look like?

    Ok, I saw this on another site. THis is a topic to post a pic from your desktop. Since I created it I'll go first (for those who dont know ...

    Feb 19, 2005


Perfect kindness acts without thinking of kindness.
— Lao Tse