User avatar

Zion

  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    :lol: I guess im quite advanced in these stuff :P More than i knew. 10 min ago i thought I this was VERY normal.

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    wow I just red that I can go out of my body on the page you posted. :D :P I mean how high can you get if you create a ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    Me too course work is a bane to the mind. :P apart from LD do you have any ablities as well? (of cousre you realize that we can be poaked ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    Have you ever changed forms? Or felt energy surging through your body. Once I dreamed I was a mage, and I dared my self to cast a spell :D Idont ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    but sometimes i think i dont control it, someone or something is controling it. I can sense for example when I just NEED to go through THAT door, or throught ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    Been there, dont that. have you created a beacon of light around you and lauched yourself in space. even bigger freedom than underwater diving.

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How does your desktop look like?

    change it to a JPEG format you know how to do that? save as, format, JPEG or *.jpg

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How does your desktop look like?

    The page you are requesting cannot be found! thats what it says. ok its np

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    btw i remeber dreams when I was 10 or 15.

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    thats what I said. even if I touch or do something, it feels so realisitc. I sleep in closed space, but yet again i feel wind or rain falling on ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    I think i have many abilities, apart form lucid dreaming. when I was a kid and know usually, for example if I go out, and its cloudy or raining, in ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    level of contorling and thought? "average" not as best as yours. realistic: very. When I monster jumps out or some drastic happens, then i know that im dreaming. it very ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How does your desktop look like?

    yours DM. its like two inches in diameter.

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    I thought it was normal. I read youre blog and that dream you had. Mine are always (almost) fulled with action or stuff like that. When I dream im immidiatly ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How does your desktop look like?

    I cant see that the pic is very tiny.

    Feb 19, 2005


Anne felt that life was really not worth living without puffed sleeves.
— L. M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables