User avatar

Zion

  • Lounge, The Re: Best & Worst Comedians/Programs?

    ALL Of the series. Wathced thm all, love them all.

    Feb 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    True balkan beauty! :D :lol:

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Guilty Pleasure

    I don't dream, I know... 4) Guilty, hell no! But Arvy's horny spot is still killing me! :lol: Dude! I can't believe you actually replied to that! :lol: -Z Oh, ...

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    But always when I create my "playground" I have to reshape it again, it needs my daliy care. It always chaning and evloving. I start it, and then it grows, ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Thanks...

    Ill thank google, for finding me the YFW forum, and then this one. :D

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What animal do you look like when you are mad?

    As much as I try to control my anger sometimes i just pop. Im so mad and out of control, I cant even find a resembling creature. I detroyed the ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    I just joined there whats your nick?

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    Sureal, you really are into those stuff do you? :D How and why did you start examing those things?

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    Yeah, somtimes it does. Come to think of it why dont you just move into the mansion? :lol: :D :P ;)

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    wow cool! read the back pages? I had even weirder things than that.

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    Wow I thought I was weird :lol:

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    ABout the permanent landscape, yeah I think so. Sadly it has been attacked quite many times, so I have to repair it most of the times. A small city on ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    Nope but I had zounds of "deja vu's" Worth trying though.

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    I just know when im dreaming. But it challenges me, it makes things realistic as possible. Its like, it has its own will sometimes. Ok, im offically a lunitic and ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    Have you ever created a world? Ive tryed it. I was taking a nap then. (even its for an hour i still sleep) It was soo cool. But alas, as ...

    Feb 19, 2005


The necessary beauty in life is in giving yourself to it completely, only later will it clarify itself and become coherent.
— Richard Linklater