User avatar

Zion

  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    Legally blond? Iwatched it at least a thousand times. Know thine enemy they say.

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Ifyou keep him/her confined inside a cell forthe rest of his days, he might even go more berserk kill himslef, kill prison mates, go worse than he already was, thus ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    Hey I have a 17 year old sister. Im interested into those stuff. Well, not too much *shivers* argh....

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    Not every sort of make up can damage your skin. Unless of course you want to look like a albino dolly. I dont plan to use make up any time ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    As much as I despise death penalty it seems that some people just deserve to die. And the circle continues. They kill him, criminals keep killing civilians...the sistem sucks. Somehting ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    No, I had white hair when I was a brat. LOL! Im trying to scan it and post it. Its so cute! :P

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pope John Paul II

    May he rest in peace...I hope he will find his way to Gods hands. He was a good man. Notgreat or perfect, or evil, but good. And good is good ...

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Areida is hot! :D ;)

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pope John Paul II

    omg...I cant belive some people dont know who the Pope is (emma this does not goes to you only) Its quite sad even though Im othodox, the pope has declared ...

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This is so cool!

    Yeah, I agree with Brad. To think that I acctally spend 2 minutes of my entire life time for THAT. I already regret clicking on the link anyway. Sorry for ...

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    30 (!) pur-leeeease... -_- (that was more like an insult btw) I mean what can you get for a 5$ cam? I didnt want to send the pics anyway. Sheesh... ...

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you get the news?

    God bless cable! :D Not interested in macedonian newspapers belive me...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    EBM, werent you a bit too young to watch those movies in the first place? :roll:

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    The b**** is back! LOL! I just took these pics, and becaus eof the lowest qualtiy of the camera I look like a bunch of conjointed pixels, not a human ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How does your desktop look like?

    Nate

    Feb 22, 2005


I tell the neophyte: Write a million words–the absolute best you can write, then throw it all away and bravely turn your back on what you have written. At that point, you’re ready to begin.
— David Eddings