User avatar

Zion

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    KITTIES! I love kitties! I want to cuddle them and play with them. I literally gre up with cats. Four generations, yep. I kept one in the apartment for a ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Queens of the stone age vs. Within temptaion (HELL YEAH!)

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Hey can anyone here give me any advice?

    Sometimes we just need to move on. It has happend to me a looong time ago. Like Crysi said, im in a new gruop now, and I feel happy and ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    Guys need to ware make up? :P :o

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: C++ anyone?

    Thanks Snoik.

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    From always sex has been considered as a taboo but not around here. People spaek openly for it, but as Gal said they dont go and screw with every hot ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Radiohead vs. Stereophonics

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    KORN vs. Backstreet boys (!)

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    SOmetimes death is overrated

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    ok like i only wear nailpolish but is that likea a makeup? You can't kill dead skin cells.... Arvy... NO!!! NO!!!! :-P People chill, I dont want you to spread ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: C++ anyone?

    Omg, you people are hulairous. I thought there would be tons of disscussions for C++ but aparently people dont even know what is it XP ok, Chevy C++ is a ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: C++ anyone?

    Ok I have a HUGE exam in Friday for C++. So Iwas wondering if anyone of you guys might have some tips or some software or something for C++. Any ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Hey can anyone here give me any advice?

    What excatly is going on? How did you change? In what sense? Have you considered the loyalty of your friends?

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    lol yeah, but Ill say this. I dont spy on them I have a few "lab rats" of mine. But it seems as much every girl/chick/woman is diffrent they have ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    I dont have the slightest idea. Iwant to delve deep inside the mind of the woman. I already know quite a good deal about them, I managed to counteract some ...

    Apr 4, 2005


The shame of being a man - is there any better reason to write?
— Gilles Deleuze