User avatar

Zion

  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^ is.......awesome? cool? shmexy? my brother? rolf, everything has been used up! oh! I know...*drumroll*...divine... *buncha smurfs go "uuuuu...aaaaaa..." *

    Dec 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Back to YWS RP

    lol What if someone wants to be a dwarf and ride a giant spider/mule hybrid? lol, THAT wont be possible. Well we can cut some stuff though... ::thinks::

    Dec 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^ If anyone messes with my bloodline hes/shes gotta go through ME first.

    Dec 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)

    Your mind is being bombarded with sex every single second of your lifetime, all the gurls think youre a stupid swine, you have to go to battle and bleed to ...

    Dec 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)

    *reels head* whaaat?! Gurl, have you any idea how hard is to be a male?

    Dec 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: No offence to any religous folk!

    LMAO! This is hularious! ::does not stop laughing for 10 minutes::

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^^^ is ;)

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: You know your addicted to LotR when...

    Many, many of too lazy to bold/underline them. But I HAAAATE it when people mix santa elves and tolkien elves. The SHAME! :evil: The evil!

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: EMO, UNITE! FORM OF: THREAD!

    It's short for "emotional hardcore" Think of it this way.. Heavy Metal music has kind of a demonic growling voice with a lot of bass guitar and deep sounds. Emo ...

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Why dosen't yws have an rp board?

    *cracks knuckles* This could be good. *casts a sidelong glance at Arvandor* You in? *raises eyebrow* ...yes

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: EMO, UNITE! FORM OF: THREAD!

    Do Nightwish and Within Temptation count? :D

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Why dosen't yws have an rp board?

    lol Actually Jack, if I remember correctly, me, Hunter and Arvy were the life of that forum, but your right, people just stopped doing it after a while SIR ARVANDOR!! ...

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: On Bad Writing (Some hilarious suggestive language)

    Also there was this place called Gaysomething and on the beginning of Eragon hes says something like: The big bulky arms were covering with his sweat and there was hair ...

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    Said I sent a goglaragi :D (or whatever the name was...lmao!)

    Dec 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Why dosen't yws have an rp board?

    I propoesed a modified RP board which many people seemed to liked it...but...I have no idea what happend, no one took interest in it? :? :? :?

    Dec 20, 2005


I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
— Chandler Bing