User avatar

Zion

  • Randomosity Re: Do you have a favorite font?

    Celt is great. And there was one taken from Warlords, I dont remeber the name. For writing I usually use Times New Roman

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars Episode III: Anticipation

    And yes there will be a wookie war. Nothing special, just gigantic rows of growling carpets with crossbows...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: GI Jane: Women in the Military

    :D :P

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: GI Jane: Women in the Military

    *thinks of warrior chicks* yeah....

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your city!

    Cant wait to see your school! :D :lol:

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: It's Spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    WInter is gone *sigh* but I love spring as well. The only reason I like summer is cuz of the bikiny and the beaches, and the swimming

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The power of nature

    Finally someone chacked it out. I hope the others will as well, to see what we are acctally destroying.

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    I want to buy a REAL cam so I ca capture my visage i the est way, ad take the throe as the huk of the moth. Hey the is ...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your city!

    what kinda temple is it?

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    oooooooooh now I can see the pics. yeah the last one is soo msichevious looking. *female voice* and I loved your hair! :P :D :P :D

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Animated Films

    Disney was making great stuff in the past. Now it seems their inspirations are dying out.

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Music Tastes

    DJ Tiesto Paul Oakefold William Orbit Paul Van Dyk Ian Van Dahl Carl Cox Miranda Enya Enigma Lylie Minogue Maddonna Within Temptaion Blackmore's Night Scissor Sisters Nightwish Evanesence Linkin Park ...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    for some unknown reason when I click on the links I get a blank page. *opens a new file "Areida03" and saves a pic or two" Hey dont look at ...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your city!

    o.O you have a temple pracitcly in your backyard? XD

    Apr 10, 2005


If you want something badly, you just gotta believe it's gonna work out.
— Andy, Parks & Rec