User avatar

Zion

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    Yay for Pride Month! (which is pretty much over but what the heck) I noticed a few general opinions from some of the members, so I'll speak of those before ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion and War

    If I may add to my previous statement, the individual might then be compelled to displace the mental tribulation and confusion of the war religion puts in himself onto others: ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member For 1/25 - 2/7, 2008

    Congratulations everyone. :claps:

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Glasses or contacts

    Oh, glasses. I've been wearing them since 3rd grade now... Lenses are over-rated anyway. Glasses are more fashionable, and hardcore. GEEK PRIDE! *lights torches* *waves flags*

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I wonder if anyone remembers this strapping young gentleman. On another note, HAAAIIIII! :I_can_haz_cheezburger_hugs_to_all:

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    .............wow O_O THIS is what I want for my costume party. Definetly.

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I suggest we change the name of the forum to The Worlds Sexiest Writers-to-be. :D I mean...srsly. Who would thought that nerds/geeks/dorks can be so....attractive...lol! jk jk jk jk :D ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Cutest Thing in the ENTIRE world...

    OMG! Shes soooo cute! :D And aisan too! :D

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The New and Improved Skin Colors Thread!

    white + red + black combo. *nods* that would be awesome.

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Icharis?

    Correction. The sun melted the WAX. Not the feathers. lol! How can you melt feathers? hahahahahaha good one :D

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: what happened in your dreams?

    I would dream...I would dream the worlds i have created. I would dream that I sail amongst the stars. Last night, I was in some sort of a vessel, that ...

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    But I dont wanna go to the trainstation. its 1 am in the morning damnit! ....no, im not scared, im just too lazy to do it."

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "Yeah, I'll be done in an hour."

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)

    Also, I haven't heard of any radical Christian groups that are violent. Would you mind telling me of some, Gal (or anyone?)? Knock yourself out My personal favorite The group ...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)

    (I havent read all of the posts mentioned above, but theres a lot of "God" going on) First of all, I approve of same sex marrige. Go Canada. Second, will ...

    Sep 5, 2006


“If you come at four in the afternoon, I'll begin to be happy by three.”
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince