User avatar

Zion

  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    Menshealth magazine and

    May 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    The average man thinks about sex realted issues every single 7 seconds :P

    May 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hi!!!! I'm new here!!!!!!!

    Very much so...maybe thats why they are training kittens to do their dirrty work eh? *takes a sip from the tea, of course the little finger is up :P *

    May 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    I AM talking about stereotypes Jack. There are exceptions of course

    May 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hi!!!! I'm new here!!!!!!!

    *looks up* oh its those americans again. They are drawn to culture like flies. Dont they have any of theirs? :P j/k

    May 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    Bill Murray dude got old lol Jim Carey or...... Cuba Gooding Jr.

    May 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Does anyone have AIM?

    im arvy101 feel free to add me

    May 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    The problem with most guys is that they always try to impress a girl no matter the consequences. They are not being themselves and all there is on their minds ...

    May 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What do you hate?

    I hate it when people use wOOt! I dont know why I just do. Also I despise garlic and onion and stupid show offs. Also I hate stupid people or ...

    May 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    Striped Katey Price Jordan OR Keira Knightley aka which britsih chick is hotter?

    May 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hi!!!! I'm new here!!!!!!!

    *murmurs something about desert dwerllers*

    May 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hi!!!! I'm new here!!!!!!!

    *eyes Oreos* this is not a tear party, commoner, and this certainly is not a...argh...commoners "stuff" and junk food. *snaps fingers at Fred* Fred ol chap, would you mind brining ...

    May 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hi!!!! I'm new here!!!!!!!

    *eyes Areida though monocole* But of course all "europians" are welcomed. I'll have a cup of earl grey please, puts some milk and suger whlie youre at it*

    May 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hi!!!! I'm new here!!!!!!!

    Very amazing I must add! *climbs down from horse and takes out helmet* She does know how to ride a horse hahaha! *puts monocle on eye and lands his butt ...

    May 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hi!!!! I'm new here!!!!!!!

    *comes riding on horse* Ah hello friends, mind if I join in? I came back from a game of pollo with the dutchess of Wessex

    May 14, 2005


In the past I would definitely say who you would find inside. Not so much today. Place is bonkers …. As is everywhere
— Greg Specter