User avatar

Zion

  • Randomosity Re: Paris Hilton *inspired by Qi*

    Awww....come one have mercy on the little slut. All she wants is to take her place among the stars as an accetrss/singer/whatever. At least shes good in bed, or so ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^^^^ Fiery temper, likes do dominate, very protective and a friend for life (you took my place as well Crys, I hoped Areida would post :P Me crazy? Pur-lease...*wistles to ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    dont worry Crys will make a 4 in one black white chocolate hunter, nai, me, jack *uber blond, blond, dark blond, brunnete* :D

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^^^^ Is very smart Is very cute Is very nice Is very helpful Is plain said, amazing.

    May 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    *hides away* communism Universe or Cosmos

    May 17, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: About love

    Thanks Chevy I'll see what I can do. Im a total noob at poems, infact this is my 5th I think ever written.

    May 17, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: the tears that fall- the perfection of a woman in love

    not much of a crit, esspecially when it comes to poems, but I liked it. A bit spit n shine here and there and it will be great. Reminds me ...

    May 17, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: About love

    This is a misrable translated version of one of my poems that was recently published in a book in macedonia. The original is in macedonian, so it does sound kinda ...

    May 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Christofer Franke-Celtic Mist aw....the wonders of the days long past....

    May 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    When I girl blushes and smiles, yeah, guys love that. It softens their hearts, you know in an "awwww....that cute.." way. It makes them feel special, and they know that ...

    May 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    A geneticly altered parrot? hm.....*runs off to write a theory* Morgan-Arrakis (hard trance)

    May 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Dune-One of us

    May 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Angry!

    THE BANK! I said to my mom to buy me a Mastercard or VISA but nooooo I will lost the credit card. Thanks to her genius two projects failed today ...

    May 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Hey all I did was making a personal gallery of all the users on the forum everyone has a file :P

    May 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    *saves pics on hard drive* majestic Areida, hope you dont mind though ;)

    May 16, 2005


The greatest part of a writer’s time is spent in reading, in order to write; a man will turn over half a library to make one book.
— Samuel Johnson