User avatar

Zion

  • Writing Activities Re: Made-up words

    Glutter = Glitter + Gutter :lol:

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    *basks in the pretyness that is YWS*

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Welcome aboard hawtshot :D

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS is on Wikipedia

    FINALLY! It was bout bloody time id say! :D

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    4/10 dont get it

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Other Re: Answer Me: This is EXTREMELY important

    I know of him....quite well in fact...what seems to be the problem?

    Mar 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Losing severely in the Smooth-osity department

    ye...same here...natural blonds are hot. artifical? def not. right now im into chicks with looooooong str8 jet black hair =3

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Losing severely in the Smooth-osity department

    I love subjects like these....10 bux says that Misty recently had troubles with a guy so hey I'll label all the guys as jerks. ANd let me guess he erm... ...

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 just becuase :D

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Multi-Blood Man! [Rated R for Twisted Humor]

    OMG! Its a geek-off! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: jk guys :D Id say, lets give the kid a chance and see what comes up? :D Dont be so harsh people. ...

    Mar 14, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Technamericana

    Technamericana is an expression I use when it comes to the american clubbing scene. The rave nights are weird dahling, they are chaotic and wild. I wanted to apply the ...

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Technamericana

    ::hugs:: Thanks Hekate :) I try my est im still a beginner at poems :D Side note: I DO know how to properly pronounce Hekate :wink:

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Technamericana

    Edited by the uberly awesome Calleeey! =3 Dance, american girl, dance on the crazy beat. Pour your soul out on the floor, and dance. Feel the power of the dj ...

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Being a Man

    I'm fairly sure that Arvy got it completely wrong... o rly? Reread it again, you'll see Ive covered almost all of the stuff...The diffrence being that mine isnt so....."scientifically" written. ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: I HAVE A PONY

    I was a deprived child, I never had a my little pony. So yesterday, armed with money and a friend who loves My little Pony just as much as i ...

    Mar 6, 2006


The chains of habits are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.
— Warren Buffet