-
Re: Blond fantasy writer
honestly now, everyone is blond nowadays. the world is divided on blondies and those who want to be blondies
May 19, 2005 -
Re: Blond fantasy writer
lol areida brought it back to life!
May 19, 2005 -
Re: Is this true?
And I thought my parents were though. May God have mercy upon your childhood TBR
May 19, 2005 -
Re: Paris Hilton *inspired by Qi*
she tries to look seductive. Trying to implement Angelina Jolie with vitorian style and grace. Shes trying at least. SHe made her boobs larger for House of Wax. I think ...
May 19, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^^^^^ Weird and awesome. Also knows some macedonian ebi se dude! ;)
May 19, 2005 -
Re: Dante's Divine Comedy
how was Heaven? I only had the chance to read Inferno
May 19, 2005 -
Re: Dante's Divine Comedy
I loved inferno. thats all Im gonna say
May 19, 2005 -
Re: what do girls/women like?
How could I forget Meshy? *slams in forehead* You'll be at Crysi's place
May 19, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
GOD I LOVE THAT SONG! "Youre poison runningthrough my veins..." mars lasar-walkabout
May 18, 2005 -
Re: Paris Hilton *inspired by Qi*
*raises hand* It was called SImple Life. She was on it with her friend. On the series they lived like peasents, no muchy stuff and no caviar for Paris and ...
May 18, 2005 -
Re: grantpoem
Yeah same here. I had the effect of a something written in a rush. Just a pile of pretty words. Its not as good as the others (from you) but ...
May 18, 2005 -
Re: what do girls/women like?
SO heres the plan. The plain leaves from Skopje. Lands in Manchester to pick up jack. Then We go to Illionis and pick up Nai. From there we go to ...
May 18, 2005 -
Re: YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!
ouch...
May 18, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Both I guess. Kinda, maybe wood more... World peace OR cure for cancer and AIDS
May 18, 2005 -
Re: what do girls/women like?
We will make a four-trip to california :D
May 18, 2005
