User avatar

Zion

  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    I knew it, youre an ugly mug! you dont desrve the girls! (grabs them lands tehir butts on a white horse and sends teh horse away) AWAY! AWAY TO MY ...

    May 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    How do we know? You might be a 8 year girl or something I mean, how can he know anyway?

    May 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    BS I think you dont have the guts to show yourself to us. you mug :D j/k I mean whats with it anyway? Afraid we might be hotter than you ...

    May 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: All the things you can do with your fingers.

    many many many things...

    May 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    areida, look *motions toward the frenzied male audience* they scream for your pics. Have mercy upon us...er...them. pweeeess...

    May 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Help me, guys!

    6,4,1

    May 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^^^^ Is irish and has the spirit of the fey creatures. Nature humms in her voice, so as her spirit. Am I wrong? ;) (chill rey its not what you ...

    May 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^^^^ yes, dragon mistress and a dragon queen. Need I say more? hot chick + mighty dragons = ??? you take a guess

    May 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    first of all we ARE YOUR guests. MEaning you have to pay for almost EVERYTHING. Sorry hun, you brought it upon yourself. You suggested to stay in Cali

    May 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    Question: What are the girls going to pay? o.O

    May 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Blond fantasy writer

    I dont say I hate brunnetes, on teh contrary, but why everyone hates us?

    May 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is this true?

    yeah, how to bend teh future womankind to the will of MAN! :twsited:

    May 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    how about this... *brings out a bottle of Chivas Regal from the closet* :D

    May 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    *tries NOT to comment about Hunters hair*

    May 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is this true?

    that would be amazing :twisted: glory to the semi evil dads! mwuahahaha!

    May 19, 2005


Never express yourself more clearly than you are able to think.
— Niels Bohr