User avatar

Zion

  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    Sorry I forgot. fiction santa's elves or tolkien elves

    May 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    shut it blondie I have the allowance to use it too. :p

    May 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    The Phantom of the opera theme song

    May 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Everything you can do that not everyone can!

    my specialities? You dont wanna know trust me lol EMpathy, Lucid dreaming bla bla bla and the most amazing of all a real close conection with the divine

    May 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    NOOOOO dont do that bangs head on wall stupid interior voice...

    May 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^^^^^ Need I say more? DIVINE hun, take my word for it, go on a peagent contest or something lol

    May 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    europian chinesse dragons look like eels with moustache

    May 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    yeah im with crysi, I exept to be a brawl in oh well mmm...looks at sundial...5-6 posts or so?

    May 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Who's the lump under YOUR covers?

    God....I leave for a week and look what happens...hormone inbalanced brats. tsk tsk tsk. (a small voice says from behind) either way he IS jelous about that shoe that Ari ...

    May 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    You know what gals? Stop posting pics, please, lest I will be forced to kidnap you all and lock you in seperate towers of the castle. Emma: dies ari: dies ...

    May 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    wow...yeah...which guild is he in? Let me guess Toreador or Ventrue? (for those wo dont know what those things are, dont ask me ask google I dont have hte time ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    *tosses back long hair and says in a deep voice* You in high places? Pur-lease....dont get me started, buddy...I mean dont YOU see that THEY (the girls) are making fun ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe because he was imaging naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    May 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Yeah Meshy come on, were one huge family are we not?

    May 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is this true?

    People come on, women will ALWAYS manipulate with the mind of Man. They just dont tell that to us. Thats the Law of Nature. *sly smile* riiiiiight girls?

    May 21, 2005


Live your life how you want, but don't confuse drama with happiness.
— Ron, Parks & Rec