-
Re: person above ya!
^^^^ IS me brother in arms. Smart, fun to talk to and an amazing person. :D hey guys I just came by for an hour lol how ya'all doin?
Jun 1, 2005 -
Re: So long everyone....
Thats it from my membership. Im leaving. Finals are coming and I have to close myself in the reading room. Will I be back again? I dont know truth to ...
May 27, 2005 -
Re: Who's the lump under YOUR covers?
more detailed: Crysi } Meshy } Areida } living godesses Faith } Cal }
May 27, 2005 -
Re: Who's the lump under YOUR covers?
ok heres my list: EVERY SINGLE FEMALE MEMBER ON THE FORUM CUZ ALL OF THEM ARE HOT :D there that sums it up
May 27, 2005 -
Re: How many people are on your buddy list?
:shock: damn girl.... I have 15 on YIM and 10 on AIM
May 27, 2005 -
Re: Who's the lump under YOUR covers?
Lol Nai.. Alright, time to do "Who's the lump under YOUR covers: YWS edition." :twisted: Alright.. Let's see: Jack (sexy Brit lol) Hunter (*cough*) Stormy (Don't know him too well, ...
May 26, 2005 -
Re: Flirt much?
same as crysi. im shy in person but on line I want to stop flirting at least when im hormonicly imbalanced :P
May 26, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
yeah, we got ourselves into trouble. AGAIN
May 26, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
SHould I post mine? I dont think so. :P
May 26, 2005 -
Re: Who's the lump under YOUR covers?
Me too. I want to see who will post a bigger list me or him. Mine is already prepared :twised:
May 26, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
hey we posted in the same time Nai sheesh :roll:
May 26, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
good grief O.O
May 26, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^^^^^ Very cool, and sometimes has a thin temper :wink:
May 26, 2005 -
Re: Hello?
Hey I was only polishing my skills dont worry im too magical for my own good :P
May 26, 2005 -
Re: what do girls/women like?
:grins and "thumbs up" to Nai: Go get her dude...
May 26, 2005
