User avatar

Zion

  • Randomosity Re: Steaming Chicks

    I know we made it in the same time. Delete yours. Respcet your elders son :P :D

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Steaming Chicks

    lol you afraid she might beat ya up?

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Girls

    HAHAHA omg we have two thread about it lol. Us guys, sheesh. :P

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Steaming Chicks

    Ok Nai put me up to it. This is same as the Hot Guys thread but here we will post girls picks. Your crushes, works of art, basicly rejoising and ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys

    DOnt look at me, you do it.

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^^^ has the coolest name male name from all of us guys and hes british :D Also is obssesed with Liverypool. :P livery :P lmao

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys

    Naww...its our right as men nai, go on feel free to do it, why should the girls have all the fun. "Steaming Chicks"hows that for a name? what do you ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Flirt much?

    Oh well. I guess sometimes I should go with the flow. ::glares at Crysi, Meshy and Princess Ari:: nice selection you guys have here. :D :P j/k j.k

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Flirt much?

    I was onlyu reffering to this entire crazy bout you scenario, its getting out of hand Nai. And its only temporary I'll be gone again in like what, an hour ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^^^^^^ Has a really interesting real name, has german heritage, and is uber cool. Also will have a date with Ari next week :P

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Flirt much?

    Ok im out of this. EVen though this is starting to sound like soft porn to me.

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Flirt much?

    I am NOT barating Hunter. Im saying that all I read since I came back for a bit is stalking,flirting,who loves who,crushes, even Meshy and Jack told me they are ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Flirt much?

    People please, you start to sound like horomone imbalanced brats. I mean look at you, the forum is starting to look like a american high school from the movies. The ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys

    fun fact: Jake Gyllenhaal is bi/gay. ;)

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^^^^ Stole our hearts...

    Jun 1, 2005


Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
— Miles Kington