User avatar

Zion

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    The last two pics are the best from you so far. Great close ups ;)

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How many lucid dreams have you had?

    I enjoy sleeping, cuz then I can control my dreams aka lucidty. Strangley enough all my thinking, wiritng ideas and everything are during lucid dreaming. Go figure...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Simphony X

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Flirt much?

    Yeah BS I know what you mean. In here all hte guys are like that. SOmetimes you cant make the diffrence between gay bi or str8. *takes out YWS POKER ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Flirt much?

    The last time I saw guys doing that in here in less than 10 sec half of the city thought they were gay. ANd guess what thery were infact :P ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    What is she doing with that loser.... :P What were you thinking when...you looked at the stars?

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: a brief bio au moi

    Welcome welcome, I love 18 year olds on this forum cuz it reasures me that im not the only freak around :P j/k Anyway welcome dan. Can I call you ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Any Final Fantasy players?

    I watched videos from the games, read about it, heck i even have notebooks with FF. Nice stuff.

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Sup Homies!

    Good day and welcome to YWS. Have a pleasent staying. :)

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Any Final Fantasy players?

    Even though im in love with FF i never had the chance to play it.

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Dead Can Dance, random songs

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    Stupid bank, stupid credit card.... When was hte last time you were climbing the stairs?

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Abominable snowman & extraterrestial beings.

    I think that its not a question of technology its a question of phylosophy and a way of thinking. Yes, our technology maybe ready, here and there, to let us ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Abominable snowman & extraterrestial beings.

    Maybe so, but lets look at that this way, for a moment lets say that ROswell was for real. Will humanity be ready to accpet new life? WIll they be ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Any StarCraft Players?

    (shakes head) tsk tsk tsk.... StarCraft is sheer awesomness I'll be VERY surprised if someone hasnt even HEARD of it. Protoss rock my socks :cool: its a RTS game, meaning ...

    Jun 9, 2005


“Though lovers be lost, love shall not; And death shall have no dominion.”
— Dylan Thomas