User avatar

Zion

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10 but ill substract 4 cuz of the anti-homosexual rant in his blog that seriously ruined my beautiful night. PS I posted my opinon about it...

    Mar 30, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The american race?

    I am german, irish, swiss, english, italian, and swedish. I am also a American, Californian, and San Diegan. Has american existed long enuoph and "melted together" enuoph for me to ...

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Flames of the past (title suggestions are welcomed)

    I just wrote this, hope you guys like it. Note though, it takes place in Archanon, so as EVERY fantasy story written so far (by me) Rashtara’s fiery eyes glared ...

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Jessica Simpson Wallpaper

    Jessica Simpson is cool :D remove the faces in the background, dont go green, do it metallic grey or pearly white, and behind her dress draw some curly ribbons, something ...

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Dear Kyril, I will flay the skin from your flesh and the flesh from your bones and scrape your bones dry. And still you will not have suffered enough. No ...

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: marhaba!

    ahoy there! :D welcome to YWS :D

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Hippie car!

    Don't get me wrong... I love weed. And counterculture. Its just when you take it so far to the extent that hippies do that it gets stupid (I am no ...

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Hippie car!

    And get shaved! Start getting real names! And as bad as it sounds, you are NOT indians, NOR tibetians! And guess what, you werent any in your past lives as ...

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10 I lurve BGI/II !

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    ?/10 my latin sux :P 9/10 } SO very true 10/10

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I wanted to see how id came out without glasses thats all :D I CAN SEE YOUR BELLY! :D :lol:

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Latest pics *snorts*

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Fantasy Writers, unite!

    lol this is awesome :D I answered yes 4 times :P :D Im good lol! COnsidering the fact that ive red 3 fantasy books so far, the rest is internet ...

    Mar 24, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Which tattoo do you like best?

    3rd one. Period. Outline only....not really my style, looks kinda undone

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: OMG! Did she so totally say what I think she said!?

    IM SO *BEEP* SICK OF FAST FOOD! I *BEEP* EAT FAST FOOD FOR 2 AND A HALF WEEKS! I FEEL LIKE A *BEEP* WALKING MCDONALDS COMERCIAL! No fries, o ketchup, ...

    Mar 23, 2006


One who sits between two chairs may easily fall down.
— Proverb from Romania and Russia