-
Re: person above ya!
^^^^^^ Is a great friend :D
Jun 14, 2005 -
Re: IM SOOO SEXY!
You know what I love that song. Shoot me :P I even know the lyrics.
Jun 14, 2005 -
Re: Weight Lifters?
*raises hand* Lifting weigths is a great way to relive your self from teh days stress also its very fun :D goes great with music :P :D Leg orientaited are ...
Jun 14, 2005 -
Re: Story of You-the writers...
Ah....the b***** called writing skills. If you leanr how to ocntrol it wil succumb to you. If it starts control you, you will succumb to its chaotic will. Writers a ...
Jun 14, 2005 -
Re: IM SOOO SEXY!
Bet you havent seen this one!
Jun 14, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
How did we get from a fire hazard to LOTR? :?
Jun 14, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
^^^^ is fighitng for the male cam whore title Someone just called out me name Meet Strecho, the bubble gum! (and my nredy smile :P )
Jun 14, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Crysi you do look shemxy Chevy you are aweosome as always. I love chicks with guitars. Cal why dont we have a horse ridign team in here? I envy you...:P
Jun 14, 2005 -
Re: Flirt much?
hmpf....but if you get into touble dont come back whining at me like the last time when one of your pet dragons burned your giant-closet-o-clothes. :P
Jun 13, 2005 -
Re: Flirt much?
Pulp Fiction? :P Listen dude, im her protector wheter you like it or not. If you hafta deal with her you fist hafta deal with me :twisted: and Im sooo ...
Jun 13, 2005 -
Re: Bye everyone! I'll miss you!
Yeah :'( bye bye Tara.
Jun 13, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Wow and I thought running 25km while wearing 30kg of radio equipment on your back was though. Running in the middle of a desert? argh....I cant stand heat. It drives ...
Jun 13, 2005 -
Re: Flirt much?
When other guys mess with you yeah afterwards youre on your own kid. :P Deal?
Jun 13, 2005 -
Re: Flirt much?
*smirks at Hunter* Watch where you going hunter. You might get stabbed in the back, even by those whom you trust the most :twisted: dont mess around with MY dragon ...
Jun 13, 2005 -
Re: What were you thinking when...
Nefertitti where have you been all my life!? What were you thinking when you stepted on a street poo? :p
Jun 12, 2005
