User avatar

Zion

  • Randomosity Re: Gupya

    :? :? :? A giant question mark is hovering above my head.

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    A techno song with the funniest name ever! Psycho bitch from hell (rmx)-Analog

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Mike! has landed

    Exuse me for being uber blond but, whats an AA meeting?

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: IM SOOO SEXY!

    *cracks up* I haven't seen that in so long!! That's just what I needed tonight lol. Thanks Arvy. Always a pleasure Crysi. ;) :D The sadest thing is I even ...

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: rock n roll anxiety-prime example of a title that needs work

    I loved it. Hahah I swae i heard music inside my head as I was reading it. the music sounded great as well. Very original im sick of all the ...

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Alien God

    Thanks a bunch. :D I know it needs a major work. I just felt bored, scribbled it and posted it without any editing.

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Abominable snowman & extraterrestial beings.

    Its called discover chanell :P :D

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    such a bitch... What were you thinking when you bought a comletly useless junk?

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Colours

    Gold (cuz reminds me of light, nobility, dynamics and power) Green (wisdom, earth, equlibirum) White (purity, good) Blue (depth, knowldege, water) I cant imagine my life without these colours. Yet ...

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Areida your pictures are always a great way for a guy to have a "good morning!" after a great sleep.

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Mike! has landed

    Hey SK,you stick to your gun weilding ok? :D :P

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Mike! has landed

    Well hello there. Im 19 im from macedonia, im one of the few philosophers around. :P Ireland? Howdo Ilove ireland. hahahit rocks. Esspecially the O'Something last names.:D

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Alien God

    I sit on a bench here on the mother world as I await the judges to send me on "processing". Should I weep? Am I supposed to go mad and ...

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^^^^^^^^ IS teh one and only and has a great new avvie! :D

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Maroon 5 VS. NSYNC :P

    Jun 14, 2005


When something is broken, it can be fixed.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe