-
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Elementals. Conjurers are sometimse too stuck up. Elf or Dark Elf, and why? :D
Jun 18, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
haha :D Dragons. Dungeons are too....filthy :D Mystical forest adventure or Ancient Crypt adventure
Jun 18, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Sorcery Divine or Arcane
Jun 18, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
Lets face it. Fontroy always has some of the best avvies. :D WHere do you get them anyway?
Jun 18, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Monthy Python Mage or Wizard
Jun 18, 2005 -
Re: Custom Avatars!
Ok Bobo, here goes 3/4 view like Harleys light blond or dark blond spikey hair black tight t shirt with a white cross on it arms crossed smirk on the ...
Jun 18, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
god...down far right? :P
Jun 18, 2005 -
Re: Gupya
::Wispers:: ...homosexual...
Jun 18, 2005 -
Re: What were you thinking when...
God i hate these pants. WHat were you thinking when you saw someone tripping over?
Jun 17, 2005 -
Re: What were you thinking when...
Why are those idiots afraid of ghosts when every single ghost is a stupid criminal? I dont get it...And whats with the Jenkees! argh... What were you thinking when you ...
Jun 17, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
I found that rather offensive...but ::sigh:: whatever... Clear and invisible. Depends on the situation Hell or Abyss
Jun 17, 2005 -
Re: What were you thinking when...
hmpfh...mom I had a great dream why did you had to wake me up? What were you thinking the last time you turned on the TV?
Jun 17, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ ^ ^ ^ Next to perfect...
Jun 17, 2005 -
Re: Mike! has landed
God..... ::stands up:: "Hey my name is Cyril and im a magic addict." (Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne)
Jun 17, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
China history Mao Tse Tong OR Chan Kai Sheck (I think I misspeled it...I dont know it in English)
Jun 17, 2005
