User avatar

Zion

  • Welcome Mat Re: I Would Like You to Meet Demonic_Tears, the Poet.

    Hail friend, another 19 year older. Heh, hopefully we will outnumber the brats...er...youngesters. Welcome to YWS. If you have questions regarding Whatever feel free to PM. Statisfacion guaranteed. Ca

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: It's 1.30AM...

    How about not sleeping for two days and two nights, not eating for a day and a half, and walking 8km

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Ari's Second Partial Departure

    Ta ta Young Princess. Safe journey.

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Flirt much?

    Im doing it cuz I love it when I argue with BS. Remember the good ol days when I stood in your defence of the girls of YFW and had ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Flirt much?

    *takes a stick and shoves it in BS left eye* ouch sorry dude, too much pokeing well it still counts as poking right? :D

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite song

    The three most favorite songs of mine Conquest of paradise-Vangelis Barbers Adagio for strings (mix)-DJ Tiesto (come to think of it is there anyone in this forum that has at ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Flirt much?

    Yeah it looks like he just had a concusion :P *throws confetti over Bobo's fainted body* Also im very aware that the *stares at confetti* confetti were totoally random...but, bah...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Flirt much?

    Or maybe a chainsaw....*runs with chainsaw towards Bobo giggling*

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How old are you?

    20045 years old :P 19

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Flirt much?

    *grins and gets a battle axe* bobo want me to cut you in half so you can chase both of em? :D

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Shriek: Lol, thanks. It's an Eppy AJ 15--my fav guitar that I own. Emma: Some random program I found out the computer Areida: Thanks! Nick/EBM: You look exactly like I ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: In My Pants

    Who let the dogs out in my pants?

    Jun 19, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Are You Being Logged Out?

    It happens two times now, after 30 min or so, I log out.

    Jun 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: In My Pants

    Sky captian and the world of tomorrow in my pants LMAO!

    Jun 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Flirt much?

    AAAH!!! MY EYE!! ARVY POKED ME IN THE EYE!! ...I knew something like this was bound to happen. *sobs* noooo! Sorry Areida. Is there somethign I can do? Cookies? Coke? ...

    Jun 19, 2005


what are stories if not just vehicles for the pain of your own heart
— soundofmind