User avatar

Zion

  • Lounge, The Re: Things we overhear

    Chick customer: What is this? Saleschick: Burger store. May I help you? Chick customer: I would like a hamburger. Saleschick: Salad? Ketchup? Mayo? Chick customer: ....whats a hamburger? Me: *almost ...

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    I loath "normal" people :P. On another note, hey all :P :P :P

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone like old-school games?

    Sonic RULES! and what about crash bandicoot or spyro the dragon? CRESH AND SHPIRO! Thats how we called them in here. I HEART bandicoot. AWESOMNESS

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone like old-school games?

    King of Dragons, Knights of the Round, Metal Slug (all versions), Caddilacs and Dinosaurs, Captain Commando....I cant remember all of em...

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What's your cell phone ringer?

    Connected-Paul Van Dyk Ive made zounds of presentations and projects with that song. Everyone loves it.

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Love is in the air :P

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Art of magic

    NO, no photo shop. I dont know how to work it. Like I said the drawings are quite simple though one of them s made for aproximately 6-8 minutes. :)

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Yay London won the 2012 Olympics!

    Whats a Posh town? :P :P :D Whatever the case. Congratulations London for winning the 2012 Olympics I knew you could do it. GO LONDON! coughsincewhenamericansgotintoolympicssixtyporcentofthemhaveweigh

    Jul 7, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: DEMONIQUE

    Hey all, thanks for waisting a click on your mouse and check this out. Its my first real horror story, so be gentle its my baby. Heck, I have a ...

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Art of magic

    Its no big deal really. All you need to now are the basics of the applications and 3 mostly five tools. First I do the spheres and the streaks in ...

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Art of magic

    Ok I was playing aroun with Corel Draw and Photo-Paint yesterday and something acctually came out. This is my first official graphic art :lol: :roll: :? NATURE MAGIC SPHERES OF ...

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    British people can be manga-esque. Um... so do you want cartoony or not? The other choice would be like SK's and such. :oops: :oops: :oops: bobo if you dont want ...

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The War Begins...

    i dont wanna play anymore seriously since when all of you b***** became all mighty and powerful? :evil:

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    ::eyes water in dramatic scene:: There's another? Yeah im her secret lover :wink: :twisted: :twisted:

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Emma's Head is Pregnant!

    If its an eyesocket im gonna call him Blinkin if its an ear im gonna call it Duck? deal? :D

    Jul 1, 2005


One fish, two fish, red fish, aardvark.
— alliyah